Smirneci

Reaction score
First of all I should mention that I am not a tactical mastermind and this tactic will not make your team have 95% win rate and score 4+ goals in every match like most of the tactics around
In games with stronger sides you wont get many chances but you are gonna make use of the few you are given
I used it with Derby and I won the Championship also reached FA cup's semi finals (Knocking out Chelsea in the previous round)
View attachment 216782
Well unfortunately at the semi final with stoke I managed the 1-1 but at the extra time they won a penalty,I got a player sent of and one of my midfielders was sligltly injured so yeah..
View attachment 216775View attachment 216774View attachment 216773
I haven't tried it with a stronger team yet,but I think it will work fine,logically it will do miracles for even lower teams
I pay a lot of attention on the morale of my players and make sure I have good pep talks before every game,I noticed that telling them that you have faith in them always does the trick
I wouldn't say it is a plug and play tactic after all, you'll need the right central midfielders and strikers to play it
When I play with a stronger side I change mentality to counter
You can change the role of the midfielder to ball winning midfielder depending on what your DM is more capable of
You can change the duty of your wing backs depending on what they are capable of or what works better for you, I prefer support because I find it more balanced although when the opponent is stronger I change it to defend
You can also switch from central defender to limited defender find what works better for you,I had been doing minor changes like these above during the season. Sometimes they worked, sometimes they made things worse
You can give it a try and adjust the above roles and duties if you think it will be better for your team
"If I should focus on a specific area of this system which would it be?"
Hmm It would be 1st:Midfield 2nd: Defence 3rd: Offence
If you have a good midfield and a solid defence a mediocre trio of strikers will work
The weakest are of this tactic is the defence I have to admit,but maybe I didn't have the best defenders dunno

View attachment 216765View attachment 216763View attachment 216762View attachment 216761View attachment 216760View attachment 216759

But because I don't want to hide the bad results

View attachment 216757View attachment 216756
If only it wasn't the penalty..****! It destroyed our morale
View attachment 216755

View attachment 216745

Last edited:
Added a link at the bottom of the first post if you want to try this one
Good luck :)