wonderkid360

Reaction score
images

PSG

Nickname(s): Le PSG
League: Ligue 1, France
Founded: 1970
Affiliates: Chigaco Magic, FC Franconville PB, US Torcy, FC Gobelins, FC Morangis-Chilly, Anthony Sport Football (Weird names or what)
Home Kit: Navy blue, with thin red and white lines going down.
Away Kit: Red, with light and dark red stripes.

Z

Rivals
OM, Red Star FC, OL, Paris FC, US Creiteil Lusitanos, Racing
CF Levallois 92, UJA Maccabi Paris and Girondis Bordeaux.
Expectation
The big disadvantage of
choosing to manage PSG is that you have to win the league title full stop.You do, however get a £42million transfer budget with £1.9million in wages. This should still be achievable given your enormous transfer budget, one of the largest on the game.You also have to bear in mind that Lucas Moura will be joining from Sao Paulo in 2013.
The Team

Z

PSG has a ridiculously good attack, with the likes of Ibra, Menez, Lavezzi, but their weakest point is probably midfield.Their defence and keeper's are great though.
Key Players

images

Salvatore Sirigu - Goalkeeper

Sirigu's 3 outstanding attributes are undoubtedly his handling, reflexes and jumping.A very well rounded 'keeper, his only goalkeeping attribute 10 or under is his command of his area.You also have an excellent backup for him in Douchez.His best role is goalkeeper defend.
images

Thiago Silva - Defender
Thiago Silva is one of the best, if not the best defenders on the game.
He has only 5 attributes under 11 and those hardly matter for a central defender (dribbling, flair, finishing, crossing and corners). He has great tackling, positioning, composure, determination, marking and pace, to name a few.Yes, that's higher pace then Didier Drogba.In my opinion his best role is Ball playing defender cover, but with those stats you can utilise him in a number of roles.
2Q==

Thiago Motta - Central Midfielder
PSG have a lot of all round players and Motta is one of them.With only 2 stats below 10 (long throws and finishing). His aggression, tackling and strength are his key attributes
and the Brazilian-turned Italian makes a great defensive mid as well. He is best as a ball winning midfielder defend, although he is also great at the deep lying playmaker role.
2Q==

Javier Pastore - Central Attacking Mid
A great, great player. His best attributes are his flair
(20), first touch, dribbling and technique.Although less of an all round player, he's only 23 so he will still develop and if played in the correct role, he can be very effective. Best as a trequartista in my opinion.
9k=

Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Striker
Scorer of that goal (above) Ibra is one of those players where you either think is a mindless jerk, or a legend.For me it's the former, but based from his stats SI choose the latter.An exceptional player in-game at least, with stats rival Messi's (sort of) 20 balance, 18 finishing, 17 first touch coupled with 17 dribbling and a mean penalty prove he is amazing (in-game). Thanks to these stats he can play as most roles, but I use him as a poacher.
Tactic
The
tactic I use is very effective, and I recommend it to all. I find that incorporating Pastore, Menez and Lavezzi into one side is extremely hard with using a 3-back or having one center mid, so if you want those three in the side, you'll to improvise and get them training on a new position, although IRL Lavezzi is normal deployed as a left winger.View attachment 284101
Transfers

You may think, judging from my review so far, where can you possibly improve, but there are lots of positions in which improvements can be made, as you'll find out by looking below.
Left Back
Yuto Nagatomo
Inter Milan
This guy is an absolute steal for £6million.Solves your left back problems for the next 10 years.

Center Back
Jores Okore
Nordsjaelland
Amazing, amazing potential. The cheap Kurt Zouma for 1.5million.
Central Midfield
Kara
Tromso
Although a natural DM, I would get this guy training on becoming a CM.Another high potential player
for just £3.3million.
Ruben Yttegard Jenssen
Tromso
Another steal from Norway.He may not make the team straight away, but has a high potential.
Etienne Capoue
Tolouse
This guy is Kara evolved.The cheap Yann M'Vila.Has a £13million release clause as well.Credit to Danyul for suggesting him.
Striker
Diego Costa
Atletico Madrid
Excellent striker with high potential. Offers backup if
Ibra gets injured or suspended.I normally sell Gameiro or Hoarau in the first season so he can replace them.
Some more young players to sign...
Jack Butland, Jetro Willems, Mateo Musacchio,Thomas Drage (Tromso) and Adam Ljajic.

Who to sell
I would probably sell Nene, you can get about £7mill for him.Like I said try to sell Hoarau or Gameiro, it may take a long time but I would definitely do it.I would sell Peguy Luyindula,Sylvain Armand
, Diego Luagno and Zoumana Camara.It may seem you don't have enough center backs, but Okore and Musacchio are good enough.I would also sell Siaka Tiene, if you sign Nagatomo.If you have signed Willems then you should sell off Maxwell.
Conclusion

A good team for money - but you have be able to live up to the boards high expectations.
My Chelsea Guide

Last edited:
Nice guide, I played as them last year so the money lowered the challenge somewhat :p I'm surprised you recommended selling Gameiro, wouldn't he be good as a backup striker?

And to add to the transfers, I'd suggest maybe adding the beast Etienne Capoue. French, 23, and a release clause of just 13m.

Nice guide, I played as them last year so the money lowered the challenge somewhat :p I'm surprised you recommended selling Gameiro, wouldn't he be good as a backup striker?

And to add to the transfers, I'd suggest maybe adding the beast Etienne Capoue. French, 23, and a release clause of just 13m.
Yeah, I just use Diego Costa as backup.
I'll have a look at Capoue
EDIT: Added

Last edited:
Im PSG but i bought ready made players
BALE 25.5 million
Demba Ba 7 million board bought him for me
Isco 17.5 million may seem a lot but worth it 4.5 star potential, i bought out his release cause don't know why he would sell Gameiro alright having youngsters but you'll be sacked before their good. Aim is to win Ligue 1 then semis of champs league and win at least 1 cup.
Then start to bring in youngsters and probably 1 big name

BALE 25.5 million
Isco 17.5 million may seem a lot but worth it 4.5 star potential, i bought out his release cause don't know why he would sell Gameiro alright having youngsters but you'll be sacked before their good. Aim is to win Ligue 1 then semis of champs league and win at least 1 cup.

Isco is a genius man, I'm in 2021 and he has been the one of the top 5 AMC for like 5 years

Not tried as PSG but you should buy Koke from At. Madrid if he is willing to join

BALE 25.5 million
To be fair they don't really need any players for the first team to challenge in all competitions.

If I was PSG this year, I'd probably just buy all of the best young french players each season - M'vila, Capoue, Sissoko, Zouma, Griezmann.. etc.

In all honesty friend, if people need guides to play as PSG, Manchester City or clubs with finances and sqauds such as these then they really, really suck. However, I like your layout and the work you put in to do this. It would have been nice to do a guide on teams that are much tougher to play with i.e Relegation candidates/No funds, these are the ones people really need guides for, not the big spenders.

You can buy Christiano Ronaldo or Messi first season with either PSG or Manchester City for something like 140-200M, with that said, you can pretty much buy anyone. In the transfer section, I'd add that you can buy Bale for around 20M, Zouma and Dede for 20M and/or someone like Neymar/Rooney for a bigger price..

In all honesty friend, if people need guides to play as PSG, Manchester City or clubs with finances and sqauds such as these then they really, really suck. However, I like your layout and the work you put in to do this. It would have been nice to do a guide on teams that are much tougher to play with i.e Relegation candidates/No funds, these are the ones people really need guides for, not the big spenders.

You can buy Christiano Ronaldo or Messi first season with either PSG or Manchester City for something like 140-200M, with that said, you can pretty much buy anyone. In the transfer section, I'd add that you can buy Bale for around 20M, Zouma and Dede for 20M and/or someone like Neymar/Rooney for a bigger price..

I agree with you on the point of playing as Man City or PSG is way to easy but i think guides are nice to have. It motivates people to try playing as new teams and try different things out.

Very nice guide by the way mate. Though playing Ibra as a poacher seems abit of a waste of all his other talent.

I've got an even better guide with PSG.
Step 1: Keep clicking on the "Continue" button.

That's it! You really shouldn't have to anything else..

Sarcasm aside, PSG is way too easy..

(Good guide though, it's always nice to read guides for different teams :))

Fair point. Probs do a Liverpool guide thenXD
Or Swansea.But Liverpool are probably more relegation threatened.