Treaders1990

Reaction score
Hey guys, anyone notice on this years game just how much psg throw money around, they must have 6 wingers, 4 strikers on my current save!

Them and Man Utd. Both spend between 250 and 350m€ per season.
I've seen PSG with Grimaldo, Alba and Guerreiro. Like, what's the point?!

That needs to be toned down. Plus, they can sign anyone. We all know it's not that easy for them IRL.

Them and Man Utd. Both spend between 250 and 350m€ per season.
I've seen PSG with Grimaldo, Alba and Guerreiro. Like, what's the point?!

That needs to be toned down. Plus, they can sign anyone. We all know it's not that easy for them IRL.

I rather have a PSG that is splashing cash than an Arsenal who is interested in one of my players for years and not placing any bids.

Depends on where you are. Of course you prefer a team spending big time on your players, but when you're in the league and they spend 350M€ per transfer window and you're not part of it, it makes it close to impossible to beat them. Their 3rd team would crush the league.
It's not a competition, both are a problem. Some teams spend way too much, and most of the time your players are scouted for 3 years without a single bid (already in 19 it was an issue)

but when you're in the league and they spend 350M€ per transfer window and you're not part of it, it makes it close to impossible to beat them. Their 3rd team would crush the league.
Sounds pretty realistic to me :LOL:

I've seen Chelsea breaking 200m for a player multiple times.