cutsy

Reaction score
thinking of starting a game in the french league as im bored of epl, championship and la liga, dont fancy bundesleague or serie A with all that Co-owning players. i havnt managed a french club since cm2 i think when i was marseille.

im thinking of PSG as lyon and marseille will be the more dominant teams. i dont only want to win the french league i would want to be a serious force in europe. what is it like for attracting top players and what is it like money wise, what sort of budget will i get for winning the league? how many teams qualify for the champions league is it top 2 or 3?

also if theres any class french youngsters please post on here and il check them out or if i have any hidden gems at PSG as i know nothing about french football

will i qualify for champs league 1st season? i was thinking of going in the editor and loaning ronaldinho back for a season to kick start things and removing the stadium expansion restriction

I often struggle with PSG, but it is one of my ambitions to do well with them.

Transfer budget wise, you'll get around £2-3million, with a decent wage budget. You're best bet is qualifying for the Europa League, as I highly doubt you will qualify for the Champions League.

PSG have one of the best youth academies in the league, with more than several of them being rated three and a half stars. It's a very difficult challenge, but very worthwhile I am guessing.

ok thanks do you know what positions get you in champs league and also europa?

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

any advice any1?

Last edited:
Same i think.. top 4 quality for champions league whilst 5th-6th get europa i think

their is obvious youngsters like tafer and sanogo but players like Grenier, Areola, Digne, Boucher also turn out pretty good if trained well and play often

cheers andy il check them names out obviously sanogo is class and it is my priority to bring him and christian benitez who would be a big threat in the french league as iv seen what they do in the premier and both cheap, obviously i would like to bring in some french players along with some other proven players i already know

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:48 PM ----------

does anyone know where you need to finish for champs league qualification and same with europa?

Teams 1 & 2 go directly in CL, Team 3 qualifications for CL.
Teams 4 & 5 go to Euro Cup qual. round nr. 4
Team in position 6 - Euro Cup 3rd qual. round

And all of this depends on the winners of coupe de la ligue & french cup

Teams 1 & 2 go directly in CL, Team 3 qualifications for CL.
Teams 4 & 5 go to Euro Cup qual. round nr. 4
Team in position 6 - Euro Cup 3rd qual. round

And all of this depends on the winners of coupe de la ligue & french cup

thanks thats a big help

Well, if u r using LFC MARSHALL's patch, u r going to struggle a lot because ur best player(Sessegnon) is not there. Otherwise,if played wisely, u can reach CL in first season like i did(won the league.. ;) )

Just need to strengthen the defense and buy backups for other positions and get rid of craps.
Normally after a month,the board provides extra money to use and it is useful. You have FANTASTIC youth players in ur u-19 team and many of them are stars of tomorrow(if trained properly). I would suggest selling the keeper Coupet and buying Enyeama for 275k and many more transfers..

PS: i m thinking about making a guide about it.. :)

You probably know about Sakho already but hes a class act!,also Roly Bonevacia from the Ajax reserves

their is obvious youngsters like tafer and sanogo but players like Grenier, Areola, Digne, Boucher also turn out pretty good if trained well and play often

Areola becomes world class, hes a great keeper to hold on to, as he will be followed by big clubs for big money.

Well, if u r using LFC MARSHALL's patch, u r going to struggle a lot because ur best player(Sessegnon) is not there. Otherwise,if played wisely, u can reach CL in first season like i did(won the league.. ;) )

Just need to strengthen the defense and buy backups for other positions and get rid of craps.
Normally after a month,the board provides extra money to use and it is useful. You have FANTASTIC youth players in ur u-19 team and many of them are stars of tomorrow(if trained properly). I would suggest selling the keeper Coupet and buying Enyeama for 275k and many more transfers..

PS: i m thinking about making a guide about it.. :)

you done well there. im thinking attacking 4-2-3-1. il get enyeama iv seen him do well in a net game. il keep an eye out for your guide. cheers

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Areola becomes world class, hes a great keeper to hold on to, as he will be followed by big clubs for big money.

will do. cheers

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

You probably know about Sakho already but hes a class act!,also Roly Bonevacia from the Ajax reserves

yeah know about sakho but il check out bonevacia. cheers