Reaction score
View attachment 422694

Okay, so welcome, everybody, to the writeup of my long-term PSG save which i've just started :) The aim here, is to maintain PSG's dominance in France, and move on to dominating Europe and World Club competitions.

The Squad

View attachment 422733
Overall, our goalkeepers aren't the highest quality, and that's something i'll be looking to adress.

View attachment 422731
At the centre of defence, we look relatively strong, although some strengthening may be in order.

View attachment 422728
Our Right-Back's aren't the best; although I have high hopes for Marquinhos!

View attachment 422727
​With Digne as the only Left-Back, this is certainly a position which will need strengthened.

View attachment 422726
The centre of our midfield looks pretty solid, with players who can also play at DM if that's what's needed...although as usual, I'll probably investigate the signing of Honda on a free.

View attachment 422725
A position with little depth, although it's a position I enjoy using...again, some investigating will be done.

View attachment 422722
Our central AM's are pretty strong; we should be okay here, although if there's extra funds i'll explore the options available.

View attachment 422717
This is very possibly our strongest position; the Right Wing. I'm happy with the depth here.

View attachment 422714
Zlatan. What a guy; i'm happy with the strength out here; definitely solid here.

The Expectation.
The board expect me to win the League this season, and have given me the following budget:

View attachment 422708

The next update will cover Pre-Season and signings; any feedback is welcome​

Last edited: