EleGanci

Reaction score
3rd season with PSG,need a young world class defender to partner Sakho,somebody like Otamendi and Hummels(they got picked up by Barca and Real,respectively),budget 30M

Last edited:
Jan Verthogen - Ajax
Mateo Musacchio - Villarreal

Musacchio at Juve,they wont sell him,Verthogen at Marseille who also wont sell cuz we are rivals

wow, Lol.

how about neven subtoic. i got him in my first season for 19m, and the partnership with sahko is amazing.

Yanga Mbiwa.Played well for me.Otamendi wouldnt have been much help was useless when I played as PSG.Boyata is a good defender.Also take a look at Kaboul,Stephane Mbia,Nicolas Nkoulou,Howedes or Davide Astori.

Yanga Mbiwa.Played well for me.Otamendi wouldnt have been much help was useless when I played as PSG.Boyata is a good defender.Also take a look at Kaboul,Stephane Mbia,Nicolas Nkoulou,Howedes or Davide Astori.

i assume that both are still in OM, and there is no way they'll cross the boarder :p

Yanga Mbiwa is a good call.

Look at Subotic from dortmund he is class or if he wants to join you, phil jones or even look at Chiellini he is world class

Danny Wilson is usually not a regular at Liverpool, and he might not be world class, he will be a very good defender.
Also Rafael Varane (Real) is usually available, but he's around the same level as Wilson.
Alderweireld (Ajax) also turns out as a beast in most my games, but also probably not the world class defender you're looking for.
Papadopoulos (Schalke) has a lot of potential, but he isn't really inclined to leave Schalke.

They are not good enough,Boyata went to Valencia

Hasnt developed at all,Palermo didnt play him at all,and his attributes havent really risen that much :S

Danny Wilson is usually not a regular at Liverpool, and he might not be world class, he will be a very good defender.
Also Rafael Varane (Real) is usually available, but he's around the same level as Wilson.
Alderweireld (Ajax) also turns out as a beast in most my games, but also probably not the world class defender you're looking for.
Papadopoulos (Schalke) has a lot of potential, but he isn't really inclined to leave Schalke.

Danny not world class,Alderweireld is the same as my Rafael Toloi,Varane has developed really well,will make a bid,and Papadopoulos really is world class but they want around 35M for him,he is kinda a last resort options because i dont really like spending that much on one player.

Roderick Miranda, Papadopoulos, Chygrynski

depending on your save how about
galeano, shawcross, chygrynskyi, samba, badstuber, hummels, howedes, rakitskyi(shakhtar)
one of those has to be good for you

got Miranda,he developed really well,thanks you all for your help :)

Chris wilson an american from fc twente world class will cost about 17 million under 21 brilliant in season 8 with newcastle united