mulli2788

Reaction score
Hi guys. Am playing as PSG as i thought it would be a good challenge. Not doing badly only lost 3 games out off 11. Problem here is am only winning like 1-0 2-1 etc and not really creating many clear cut chances. Am playing a 4-2-4 with 2 wide players. I have my tactics set to fluid and counter. Do you reckon there is anything i could tweak that would start my players having more shots. As i have zlatan and chicarito up top and they arent really scoring.

Perhaps set your focus as attacking, Push your defensive line up, and just heap pressure on the opposition?

there are so many things wrong already mate :)

1) PSG is not much of a challenge :)
2) playing a fluid style with counter is not going to work that well, playing rigid/balanced is better suited for that and fluid/very fluid is better suited to control/attacking.. PSG should be playing attacking and not on the counter, they are by far the best team in their league.

what I suggest you do is spend the time learning about the tactical side to the game and design a tactic that gets the best out of your players

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...raikan007s-fm13-tactical-guide-beginners.html
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ics-training/114000-fm13-game-hints-tips.html
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ew-things-i-have-learned-open-discussion.html

Ok i have pushed my defensive line up. Lets see what happens i have set my training to attacking.

thanks raikan ive had a look at your post already. this year fm is alot more time consuming and the tactics takes time aswell. PSG is a good challenge compared to city, Utd , Madrid, Barca etc. Am abit confused with the training side off things as lasts year you could import training and i see u cant do that this year?

thanks raikan ive had a look at your post already. this year fm is alot more time consuming and the tactics takes time aswell. PSG is a good challenge compared to city, Utd , Madrid, Barca etc. Am abit confused with the training side off things as lasts year you could import training and i see u cant do that this year?

no you can't mate, its actually better this way, much more realistic..

just honestly take the time and this save to learn as much as you can about everything and try different things etc.. there is a lot to learn and it can only benefit you in the long run :)

So the training side off things you need to keep going be to assign training all the time? Am thinking about playing a 4-2-3-1 with just one striker up front as i only have 2 And i aint playing pastore right now as i signed yohan cabye. I will take time to read over your guides and see what i can do to help me with this save.

So the training side off things you need to keep going be to assign training all the time? Am thinking about playing a 4-2-3-1 with just one striker up front as i only have 2 And i aint playing pastore right now as i signed yohan cabye. I will take time to read over your guides and see what i can do to help me with this save.

yeah you do mate or you can assign it to your AM :)

I would mess around with it yourself until you get the idea

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...tics-training/106778-guide-training-fm13.html

that is a good guide from TBH, go through there and get familiar with it :)

that is the best formation for them to be honest! good luck

yeah you do mate or you can assign it to your AM :)

How do you do this? I never noticed the option to do it, only to handle match prep. training? At the moment I do the training myself, but I keep forgetting, and the only part of how I play the game I would like to really improve is how I grow players! (I am not very good at training, players I play all the time or players with expectional talent grow, but the other's never seem to)

How do you do this? I never noticed the option to do it, only to handle match prep. training? At the moment I do the training myself, but I keep forgetting, and the only part of how I play the game I would like to really improve is how I grow players! (I am not very good at training, players I play all the time or players with expectional talent grow, but the other's never seem to)

Team Responsibilities window ...

Raikan, if its not a challenge i suggest giving it a go. Dont know anyone thats done well with PSG

I personally just let the assistant do the individual training and set my own squad training, I would suggest you set your training to Attacking movement & tactics on heavy for a short while so that the formation starts to become more fluid and easier to play with. As well as (hopefully) improving the amount of chances you can create / convert.

I'd also say change the formation, 4-4-2 can never go wrong as well as 4-3-3.