PSN ID's

Which console?

• PS3

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • XBOX 360

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dale20, rarely play anything but Fifa11.

Whys my playstation networl account still failing if its supposed to be back online??....im in england by the way

SuperNellie
Play online on a load of games. Cannit be arsed to name them all :p

Hey guys,

New PSN, add it:

Lushy-

COD/FIFA sometime!

My PSN Online ID is ... wait for it ... RichPella. Add me and we'll play something. I have a collection of games, including FIFA 12, FIFA 10 (like anyone plays THAT anymore!), NHL 12, NHL 10 (I really should sell off the old stuff!), MLB 10: The Show, Virtua Tennis 2009, Top Spin 4, Army of Two, Borderlands, The Orange Box, Portal 2, and Sacred 2: Fallen Angel. And those are just the ones with multi-player online capability. ;)

My time zone is UTC -6. My schedule is flexible and varied--NOT 9 to 5! Ask for a game at any time, and I'll see what I can arrange.

DMF93_7

FIFA, GTA. Will play anyone, just let me know you want to play and I'll face you ASAP. I'm available all day today.

chappers8-7

I'll play anyone the main games I play are: FIFA 11(Haven't got the money yet for FIFA 12 -.-) Call of Duty: Black Ops, World at War and Modern Warfare 2.

Attempted to play a game with 180bysummer (PSN: jamierorison) today. It was a bust. I have a high-speed cable Internet connection, which apparently is WAAAAAYYYYYYYYY too fricking slow. I had so much lag that by the time my players executed the commands I gave on the controller, they no longer had the ball. Offense was a joke, and defense was useless. I exited and forfeit the game after 20 game minutes and 3 goals against.

If a guy's just better than me, fine. If I don't even get an opportunity to play, then it's not any fun at all and there's no point in trying. I guess I need to go over and remove myself from the ladder, too.

Anyone, looking to buy a PS3 - How much am I looking at?

PSN: eliack
Plays: Fifa 12

In answer to Alex's question, £210 with Fifa 12! Bought mine a few years back for £310 with Fifa 09...

PSN: eliack
Plays: Fifa 12

In answer to Alex's question, £210 with Fifa 12! Bought mine a few years back for £310 with Fifa 09...

Cheers man, decent! Gonna see if I can find a bargain!

Cheers man, decent! Gonna see if I can find a bargain!
That is with Play, might be able to get it cheaper... It is a tidy investment, could always get a second hand one??