PSN ID's

Which console?

• PS3

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • XBOX 360

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, he's actually really good... and that's hard for me to admit.

His Kill/Death ratio is 3.34 at the moment, I believe. 40 Kill Streak.

No, he's actually really good... and that's hard for me to admit.

His Kill/Death ratio is 3.34 at the moment, I believe. 40 Kill Streak.

wow that is pretty insane, didnt mean to offend or anything just alot of people think there really good but they are ****

whats your psn fmbilly?

wow that is pretty insane, didnt mean to offend or anything just alot of people think there really good but they are ****

whats your psn fmbilly?
how's the ps3 jdy11

I hope your not one of those people who proclaim to be a god but are rubbish

I hate that too. I wouldn't have said if I weren't good, obviously I'm not the best ever but to be fair I've never played with anybody better :S

People add me if you want to party on any CoD.

how's the ps3 jdy11

still broken, im getting the ps3 slim tomorrow for 250£ 120gb. Just want to say congrats to sony, was enevitable i would eventually fall into the trap & buy the slim.

19-11-08 do you know if i have to create another online account? or can i use the same one i had before?

You can use your existing account, just log into the new system.

still broken, im getting the ps3 slim tomorrow for 250£ 120gb. Just want to say congrats to sony, was enevitable i would eventually fall into the trap & buy the slim.

19-11-08 do you know if i have to create another online account? or can i use the same one i had before?

You can use the same one. When you click 'Sign up for Playstation Network' there is an option to 'Use existing account'. Provided you remember your e-mail account and password.

alright cheers, what do you lot play? il probs add you tomorrow.

I don't know for sure but i would assume you should be able to use the same one.

**** while i was trying to find out two people gave you your answer.

I play Cod4 most of the time anyone add meup will have game anytime im on really :)

alright cheers, what do you lot play? il probs add you tomorrow.

CoD4, CoD:WAW, FIFA09 and Guitar Hero 3 I guess. Though I suck at GH compared to the other games.

Just got the slim, and im taking my old ps3 apart to get cod 4 out, redrup, fmbilly, dansunderland and 19-11-08 whats ur psn's?