PSN ID's

Which console?

• PS3

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • XBOX 360

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My PSN ID is Smoop (surprising I know :p)

Haha, what's your ratio pal? You may be better than me :S
my ratio 1.6 and still increasing, 60 1st prestige, when i prestiged my ratio was 1.52 so it has and is goin up
im propa gd

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

wats ur ratio then redrup

Hahahaha. Sorry mate, but with a ratio of 1.6 the only way you could get better than me is if I had a car crash and got brain damage.

My ratio is 4.50 atm.

Mugged yourself mate.
Redrup's K/D is like 4.80

serious, lol, well ive got 40 friends online and theres only 1 person who is got better then me and he is rankes 2,000 in the world

Yes I'm serious, some of your friends clearly suck harshly at the game then. oO)

Add me if you want.

Hahahaha. Sorry mate, but with a ratio of 1.6 the only way you could get better than me is if I had a car crash and got brain damage.

My ratio is 4.50 atm.

i feel stupid now lol, oh well i know im gd but u must be quality, what lvl n prestige r u

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Yes I'm serious, some of your friends clearly suck harshly at the game then. oO)

Add me if you want.

im banned at the moment, be back on it week or 2 u add me, so u can prove 2 me ur gd

Haha, no. Although I do delve into using the Intervention quite a bit I am best with Assault Rifles. ACR is my absolute favourite.

me the tar-21 i da best but acr id gd, i hate campers, i just run around then stop and shoot them off then run round more lol, add me Callumh-94 g2g now,

iHammer28 - will defo play Fifa 10, i am thinking of starting a thread on Fifa 10 Clubs (PS3), because they have done for X-BOX.. XD