PSN ID's

Which console?

• PS3

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • XBOX 360

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got my PS3 today so add me if you want, I would search through all the names to find the people I know but I cba plus I don't really know how you even add players lol.

PSN ID: OBaIMA

Play lots of new games, got bored of cod and is definetely getting Black Ops, possibly Medal of Honour.

The online games I play at the moment would probably be Battlefield Bad Company 1 & 2 also Red Dead Redemption.

PSN id: ks_sharpshooter

If you add me could you put a message saying FMbase or something like that.

Div_Muzza

currently playing Kane and Lynch 2 if anyone wants a game.

Just new to the Ps3 today having jumped from 360. PSN ID: theburningred87

Add me if you wish, will many be playing FIFA world cup, GT5 prologue and uncharted 2 for now

So I have changed all mine. Scrapped the original because I couldn't get it to connect. All sorted now.

My new PSN ID is citizen_erased87 again feel free to add me, I need psn mates lol.

Booowan

Play FIFA 10, NHL 10; TigerWoods 11 and ashes cricket when I'm incredably bored.. on fight night round 4 occasionally too!

Just send a message when adding me saying that you're from here, then I'll know to accept :)

Didn't know where else to out this nor did I want to start a new thread.

Anyone having problems getting online after you've done the System Update? Looks like it's mucked up a lot of people's PS3's from what im hearing, anyone had any similar experiences today?

The error message that comes up is when you try to sign in is as follows:

The sign-in ID (e-mail address) or password is incorrect.

Hopefully they get it fixed soon.

Anyone having problems getting online after you've done the System Update? Looks like it's mucked up a lot of people's PS3's from what im hearing, anyone had any similar experiences today?

Found this on a website

PlayStation Network is offline for scheduled maintenance from 16:00 on Tuesday 21 September 2010 until 02:00 on Wednesday 22 September 2010, BST.

During the maintenance, you will be unable to access the following services:

* PlayStation Store on PS3, PSP and PC.
* PlayStation Network Account Management.
* PlayStation Network Account Registration.

In addition, you will not be able to sign in to PlayStation Network from eu.playstation.com. If you wish to play online during the maintenance, please ensure you sign in to PSN before 16:00 on Tuesday 21 September 2010.

During this maintenance, you can continue to collect in-game trophies and these will be updated on your profile once PlayStation Network is back up and running.

YEP its happened to me to :S

Found this on a website

PlayStation Network is offline for scheduled maintenance from 16:00 on Tuesday 21 September 2010 until 02:00 on Wednesday 22 September 2010, BST.

During the maintenance, you will be unable to access the following services:

* PlayStation Store on PS3, PSP and PC.
* PlayStation Network Account Management.
* PlayStation Network Account Registration.

In addition, you will not be able to sign in to PlayStation Network from eu.playstation.com. If you wish to play online during the maintenance, please ensure you sign in to PSN before 16:00 on Tuesday 21 September 2010.

During this maintenance, you can continue to collect in-game trophies and these will be updated on your profile once PlayStation Network is back up and running.

i did a System Update on the week-end, and it was fine for online COD :S

Anyway, add me peeps, SeagydRulz :D