Noergaard11

Reaction score
Hi,

I am currently in April 2017 with PSV. I've won the eredivise three out of three times. Gotten in to the final of Europa League.

My next match is against Real Madrid in the quater final of Champions League. The Real Madrid. Real Madrid was the team which knocked my out last year aswell.

I have promised my players to reach to the final of CL next season, and I think it is possible! But I need some better players in some positions. This is my current starting XL:

2ytoi2c.png

Besides that, I've got players like John Stones, Ezequil Poncea and Lucas Boyé on the bench. Tielemans is out on loan together with Hachim Mastour and Martin Ødegaard.

Arias is leaving this summer, because i'm an idiot. I forget to renew his contract, and he signed a done deal with monaco. That's why I got John Stones. But I need a left back. Jenkinson is good, but not great. I'm thinking of sellig Lucas Romero aswell. He gets a yellow card every game, and a red card every 5th game.

I'm considering of letting Bruma go as well.

I've got 10m punds availble.

But my main focus is left back. Any suggestions?

And just to brag a bit:

- I bought Isco for 10m pounds this January

SS of chamberlain as well please. Gaya, Davies or Rodriguez for left back.

Arthur Masuaku
Jonathan Silva
Caner Erkin

They have done very good in my team. Erkin I sold because Silva and Masuaku are better and younger.

Can you upload a screeshot of Masuaku attributes please ?

For a strange reason I can 't see your screenshot. That is why I am risking in proposing
Layvin Kurzawa
since I don't know whether you already have him or not

One of my personal favorite things about managing in the Eredivisie is the lack of non-EU restrictions. Well, there is one but its rarely problematic. South America and Eastern Europe can both produce some quality defenders, so I'd be looking there for younger players that English clubs won't be able to land (at least, not without Work Permit problems). By the point you are at, there should be some enticing regens coming through. Many start with skills to be at least be rotational players, if not starters. I would be heavily scouting those regions, along with The Netherlands, targeting the positions you want to fill.

I would definitely be looking to upgrade from Bruma. Even if he's developed some, I can't imagine he's really the quality of defender that is likely to carry you through to the CL final.

I'll try scout the players you said. Ricardo Rodriguez had aldready signed for Real Madrid, so i'm not buying him.

For the screenshots - here you go:

The Ox screenshot - bought for 30m pounds:
153rbbt.png

Jenkinson screenshot - bought for 2m pounds:
sov29l.png

Well, I lost the first leg 4-2 to Real Madrid. It may be a positiv result. I got 2 goal away from home, so maybe there is a tiny chance. Afterall I won 3-0 agains Bayern Munich the game before :)

The worst part was, that the scoreline was 2-2 after 89 minuts, and then my keeper made a own-goal...

Loving that team of yours, thinking off trying the same thing with PSV or Feyenoord!

Hi mate,

Thanks for the responds! I just bought 7 new players, and sold 7 aswell.

In:
Scuffet - 10 M pounds
Umtiti - 29 pounds
Bernat - 11,5 pounds
Johnstone - free (reserve keeper - value now around 2 m pounds)
Magnoleke - 2,6 pounds (regen WK)
Jose Rodriguez - free

Out:
Ferreira - 13 M pounds (got him for free the previous season
John Stones - 21,5 m pounds (bought him for 15 m pounds 6 months ago, didnt enjoy him)
Bruma - 12,5 pounds
Gaston Ramirez - 3 M pounds
Keylor Navas - 11 M pounds (bought him 6 months ago for 9 M)
Wijnaldum - 12 M pounds
Eduardo - 1,6 M (got him for free)