Joshua97

Reaction score
Foreword
This is my first story thread on these forums and one of my first threads all together I was a member of the FIFA CM story community but it seems to have died. I have played FM for two years now with little success but I have enjoyed it, the reason I have chosen to take over PSV is due to them being in their 100th year of football and having a talented young squad. I hope you all enjoy my thread and any feedback or advice would be greatly appreciated.

The story so far
Pre-season involved me bringing in a more able backroom team including assistant manager and infuriating the board by publicly announcing my disappointment at their rejection of my proposal to upgrade the training facilities thus leading them to demanding I get 9 point in my next 5 games or my head will roll. I brought in three players in the form of Jordi Gomez from recentley relegated Wigan, Simon Kjaer from LOSC and finally unbelievably talented sixteen year old Richairo Zivkovic from under the noses of Barcelona.

Results
PSV 3-1 Huddersfield (Friendly)
PSV 3-1
FC Nordsjaelland (Champions league - Best placed qualifying 3 leg one)
Vitesse 1-2 PSV (Eredivise)
FC Nordsjaelland 1-0 PSV (Champions league - Best placed qualifying 3 leg two)
PSV 0-0 FC Groningen (Eredivise)
SC Cambuur 1-5 PSV (Eredivise)
Schalke 0-1 PSV
(Champions league - Best placed playoff leg one)
PSV 1-0 GA Eagles (Eredivise)
PSV 0-0 Schalke
(Champions league - Best placed playoff leg two)

Champions league group
Seed 1 - Manchester United
Seed 2 - Zenit
Seed 3 - PSV
Seed 4 - Viktoria Plzen

Last edited:
Unbeaten in pre season and you've made some decent transfers. Great start mate, if you get a chance take a look at my first ever story as well.