CB: Derkjick
LB Tabata
DM: Wutyens
MR: Labyad
ML: Tshabalala
AMC: Wdjandlum
FC: Villalva
FC: Mertens

I’m looking for a defensive midfielder with sound defensive attributes and an ability to read the game well. Passing and creativity aren’t much of a problem, as I’ve got Engleaar in that respect.

Also, I want a goal scorer. Villalva is alright but he’s a bit lightweight, and his finishing is a bit low. I usually have Toinovan and Mertens in the creative striker role, so someone who can play off of them would be perfect.

I’ve got about 70k in wages and 5 million for both, but I can really do without a striker, if the defensive midfielder is good enough.

Plus, any general suggestions for good players (especially young players) would be welcome.

You can try Claudio Yacob for defensive midfield. He's pretty good and very cheap, less than 1M usually. As for striker, you can try Wilfried, although he has probably been sold by then, or Luuk De Jong.

Christ, Yacoub looks immense! Cheers dude. Wilfried and Luuk have moved on but I might just spend all my transfer budget on Yacoub anyhow, he looks worth it.