Psycho1970's Super 8's League System

Would you Play this Database

• Total voters
i think psycho means that if you look at your scrennshot the folder they are in is called editor when it needs to be renamed editor data.

tried that earlier and it didn't work, i gave up. cheers anyway

Psycho1970: No more f*cking work permit rules please! I can't buy any foreign player in my Stuttgart!

cheers like im gonna give it a go

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:14 PM ----------

had ago seems great except you cant buy any players as they all get work permits turned down

Going to be working on v3 in the next couple of days.

im going to reduce the work permit rule to players must play in 35% of previous club games and also release a no work permit version.

The other major issue is clubs outside the top divisions dont have any games from feb-july, this is where you come in my friends would you like a national group competition between leagues 2 and 5 from each nation or a continental competition involving league 2-5 teams from the 8 nations.

If you have any other issues or ideas with the db then let me know and I can fix/implement them.

Unfortunatly I dont have the time to add new nations to the structure but when this one is perfected I will try to find the time to either extend it to super 16 or make a world Version.

Thanks for any help in advance...

i think a continential cup would be better as it would give more varied opponents.

unfortunately cant create continental cup for lower league clubs so at the moment considering a league cup comp for each nation using all teams from divisions 2-5 and a group stage cup for all nations using teams from divisions 2 & 3 based in turkey or a group stage comp for all nations using teams from division 2-5 but no nation league cup.

What would you prefer or do you have any other ideas ?