Psycho1970's World Super League

• Thread starter Thread starter psycho1970
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 5K
This is what I'm thinking as wage budgets are based as weekly Prem would be 2.5M and Challenge 1.5M With Reps set as 8500 prem and 7000 challenge and Clubs Balance set at 75M

oh, yeah, i forgot to mention that my figures are on a yearly base. the highest request i've had was 7.5M p/y by fabregas while managing america (mex), but in clubs with lower reputations the request is lower. i could have signed messi with as roma for 5.75M p/y, if he hadn't decided to go real madrid (who, by the way, seem to buy every single **** good player in the game, together with inter and shaktar)
so the settings you've mentioned on the post above seem quite correct

hey psycho, found another problem in your DB
in the years with continental national competitions (i.e. European championship and Copa America), the teams that reach the quarter finals of WSL finals will get mostly without players due to international commitment
i've noticed that there's a month hiatus between the end of the Premier Pool and the first match of the WSL finals, if you reduce that gap and put another midweek fixture in the WSL finals group, you should solve the problem easily
funniest game ever, by the way, the high prizes make almost every team capable of buying star players and every year the teams values are different. dinamo kiev won 2010-11 WSL finals and this year got stuffed 0-7 by ****** SOUTH CHINA
again, great work!

hey psycho, found another problem in your DB
in the years with continental national competitions (i.e. European championship and Copa America), the teams that reach the quarter finals of WSL finals will get mostly without players due to international commitment
i've noticed that there's a month hiatus between the end of the Premier Pool and the first match of the WSL finals, if you reduce that gap and put another midweek fixture in the WSL finals group, you should solve the problem easily
funniest game ever, by the way, the high prizes make almost every team capable of buying star players and every year the teams values are different. dinamo kiev won 2010-11 WSL finals and this year got stuffed 0-7 by ****** SOUTH CHINA
again, great work!

Unfortunately when I tried to increase Budgets, Dbs would not load, this is due to it being built on 11.2.1 patch and if I try to edit using 11.3.0 patch due it having problems with UID duplication it makes it impossible to upgrade. Will be doing this db for FM12 with improvements and hopefully the editor will have new functions so I can expand it further.

Ummm, alot of the countries are wrong...

Read Post 7 and OP again

Back