Athers111

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've recently splurged £70m on these two players - Pulisic £40m & Neves £30m.. I play a 4-2-3-1 with Liverpool.

Just a quick one to see how they get on? I've still Coutinho but has been huge interest from PSG.

Athers

Don't know what season you're in but here is screenshots of what they're like in my current save. Only half way through season 3 but Pulisic to be is looking INSANE. I know Pulisic usually turns out to be a beast so I think you've got a good deal as he'll be worth much more than 40m eventually so defiantly a good purchase! Neves looks pretty decent as well but I haven't followed him in other saves really so can't tell you my opinion on him.

www.gyazo.com/155daedebb7da22fbfcb43ad81c02966

www.gyazo.com/203d87934ae4f61afe487fc1ac61f03f

edit: i can't get images to work so link instead

Last edited:
cheers Sneech - I don't tend to spend £40m but I always like to get the "Break transfer Record" steam record

I have Neves but the problem is that he is finding it hard to break into the team since I don't play DM that much. I play the 4-2-3-1 and my midfielders are Henderson, Can, Kondogbia, Paredes, Neves, Kovacic, and Warde-Prowse.

Henderson, Kondogbia, and Parades have got the most starts.

End of season 2. I sold Can, I loaned out Warde-Prowse, and I just bought Dele Alli.

I really believe Alli is going to be a great player for Liverpool. :) 48.5m pounds but he's domestic home grown and has some amazing stats.