Pulling a all nighter..

• Thread starter Thread starter ShedArmy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 57
  • Views Views 4K
You could also go for a bike ride?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1569272/Man-who-had-***-with-bicycle-sentenced.html

Well, you are the expert here, let us be honest. Don't deny it. We all know your mum caught you with an old Raleigh and a can of WD-40 when you were 14.

:D

Not really... Just think before you post stupid coomments. Not hard is it

Please tell me english is your 2nd language.

btw, if you are 22 y.o. playing pokemon and can't type a proper sentence, then I realize why you are defending the OP.

****** nora :O how desperate can one man be. Apart from Sam of course :P

It seems there's no end to what fun and mischief you can have at night: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article594932.ece - Use your imagination rather than FM!

Unfortunately, I've run out of weird *** stories, so with that I shall go to bed/go make some headlines.

---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

Well, you are the expert here, let us be honest. Don't deny it. We all know your mum caught you with an old Raleigh and a can of WD-40 when you were 14.

:D

Don't pass your experiences off onto me. :)

Don't pass your experiences off onto me. :)

I suppose we could claim it was a shared experience since I was fifty feet away and wanking hard into a bush. (H)

EDIT: Fifty feet? God, night time plays havoc with my knowledge of distances...

I'm starting to worry that these forums are going to turn me into a weird sexual werewolf... Coming out at night to have *** with random things!

I'm starting to worry that these forums are going to turn me into a weird sexual werewolf... Coming out at night to have *** with random things!

How did you even reach this epiphany from this thread?

Not all night but probably a 3amer, see you on the other side cowboy.

That might help! started my new save and still waiting for a decent job offer.

I'm Parma and I've just bid 2m for Mariga, it is rejected and he signs for Shaktar a week later for 1.7m

Thanks FM, thanks a freakin lot!

Back