luke546

Reaction score
View attachment 260202
Luke Escudier Arrives in London
I arrive in London after Roman Abramovich sacks another one of his managers at Chelsea FC. I was offered the Job on a contract until June 2013 worth £27,000 per week. The board was delighted that I accepted the offer the manage Chelsea Football Club. I was replacing Andre Villas Boas after he got sacked.

Pre-season

When I accepted the Job offer I straight away noticed the Transfer of youngster Lucas Piazon to Sao Paulo FC, which is due to go through on Saturday 21st January 2012. My assistant manager is the Icon of Roberto Di Matteo to help me along my way. The start of season expectations were clear to me what I had to do, I had told the board that I could challenge for the title, As a result of this I was given a £14M transfer budget and a wage budget of £2M to work with to achieve this goal.

My First Meeting of the media

View attachment 260219

I was hoping to have a good Pre-season, so Me and My team could be confident going into the new season. These are my Pre-season friendlies:

View attachment 260221

Chelsea v Chelsea reserves 3-0
This was a match I dominated from start to finish by winning 3-0. Terry, Torres and Paulo Ferreria O.G with the goals for my team. Terry with a poachers effort right next to the goal from a corner, Torres with a low, hard strike from outside the area, and Paulo Ferreria from a Chelsea corner.

View attachment 260226

Last edited: