Pure Nightclub Manchester

Burkie7

Reaction score
Sorry for this pointless thread but cant find out any information anywhere.

On Pure's Facebook a few months ago they said they were closing down for renovations for the Summer, I went to check their a few days ago and their Facebook page is gone and their is no information on their website it just says the same thing about the renovation.

The reason I'm wondering is I go to Manchester every year for a United match and afterwards me and my mates always go to Pure so was hoping it would be open when we go over on the 14 of January.

Can anyone who lives in Manchester or who knows anything about it please update me on the situation as we were really looking forward to going again as we loved it, cheers.

I was under the impression it was closed down and they were just selling off everything in there, I may be wrong though.

Anyway, no idea why you would want to spend a night there ;) Full of chavs that are looking for fights every 2minutes. Plenty of other places in Manchester which are great for nights out and you want be getting started on every time your at the bar.

I was under the impression it was closed down and they were just selling off everything in there, I may be wrong though.

Anyway, no idea why you would want to spend a night there ;) Full of chavs that are looking for fights every 2minutes. Plenty of other places in Manchester which are great for nights out and you want be getting started on every time your at the bar.

This. SOOOOOO many better places to go than pure

Really? It was pretty much the only club we tried and we loved it so only went their, never had any trouble in their but any club that has a metal detector on your way in is dodgy ha,

Could ya give us the name of a few places to go in Manchester if ya's can lads, were all 20-21 btw incase some of the clubs are over 21s.

Really? It was pretty much the only club we tried and we loved it so only went their, never had any trouble in their but any club that has a metal detector on your way in is dodgy ha,

Could ya give us the name of a few places to go in Manchester if ya's can lads, were all 20-21 btw incase some of the clubs are over 21s.

Deansgate locks (the vodka rev there, missoula etc) anywhere in the northern quarter, Ritz, Space, mint lounge

Tiger Tiger or The Birdcage