jake12345

Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my Second Story, unfortunately my first story had to be abandoned as my save went missing and was unable to find it. But im back and hopefully nothing will go wrong :p and also could that thread be closed please?(Birmingham one)

attachmentphp.png

Siniša Mihajlović Stabbed, In Critical Condition!
Sinisa-Mihajlovic-press_1455012.jpg

Reports from Italy have arisen, that Fiorentina manager Siniša Mihajlović has been stabbed in a alleged mistaken identity attack. He was stabbed 3 times in the Stomach and once in the leg. He is believed to Be in a Stable But Critical Condition and has undergone surgery in the last hour. He joined Fiorentina Just 1 Month ago and it is believed he will retire from management or at least quit Fiorentina and Leave Italy.

Fans have gathered in their thousands outside the Stadio Artemio Franchi and are laying flowers, candles and praying for their manager. Doctors Believe he will recover but the pressure of managing a team will not be permitted until further notice.

So It seems that Fiorentina Will be under new management in the next 24-72 hours. We have reports saying that Mr Mihajlović Will wake in the next hour and the Fiorentina Board are believed to be giving Mihajlović a chance to choose his successor.

The BBC have received information regarding the successor and it is believed that Mr Mihajlović Wants Roberto Mancini to Return after his breif Spell in 2001.

Police are requesting that fans and press to leave Mr Mihajlović's family alone and to let them come to terms on what has happened.

More to follow

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

attachmentphp.png

Siniša Mihajlović Awakes From Surgery and Calls For English Nephew To Take Charge!

SinisaMihajlovic_2458012.jpg

Siniša Mihajlović has today awoken from surgery and seems to be in good spirits. He reluctantly but bravely talked about his ordeal and his position as Fiorentina Manager.

Mr.Mihajlović Stated that when he was walking down a alley near the centre of Florence, he said he first heard shouting, something along the lines of " There He is, take his legs!". Then Mihajlović said it happened so fast. He also said that the men were masked but didnt take his mobile phone or wallet which contained around £300.

In a surprising statement, read by his publicist said: " Mr Mihajlović Will Not be returning to manage Fiorentina and Mr Mihajlović has asked if his Young English Nephew to be allowed to take charge. His Young Nephew, Mr Jake Campbell, though unproven, he is believed to be a "Master Of Motivation" and has a Keen eye in the Transfer Department.Mr Mihajlović has asked the People of Florence, to give his nephew a chance if his request if granted.

So, will the Amateur get the job? or will Roberto Mancini make an unlikely return for a second stint?

More will Follow

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

attachmentphp.png

Campbell Gets Job, Fans Outraged

Sheffield_United_433964a.jpg

Today, The Fiorentina Fans Gathered outside the Stadio Artemio Franchi in Protest as The Fiorentina Board Appointed Unknown Manager and Nephew of Siniša Mihajlović: Jake Campbell.

The Fans Are protesting because Campbell is unproven and has no past experience.

But the Board are backing him and have told the fans to back their new manager.

He has reportedly been given money to spend and apparently has offered a contract to Romelu Lukaku after a bid for 6.75m over 48 Months was accepted.

soc_g_lukaku_576.jpg

On his way?

More to follow

good start mate keep it going

Thanks Mate :D

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Btw guys, sorry the updates arent massive, i dont like to drag on too much

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Pre- Season Results

acf-fiorentina-badge.png

FiorentinaFiorentina_Fixtures.png

Well What can i say? the assistant is rubbish!

Transfers to follow

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Transfers IN

Romelu Lukaku- £0- £6.75m Over 48 Months

RomeluLukaku.gif

Landon Donovan-£4m Upfront, £3.5m Over 48 Months

landon-donovan-the-b_3402.jpg

Transfers OUT

Ryder Matos- 625k Co-Ownership with Inter-Playing Team: Fiorentina

Ryder.jpg

Daniel Kofi Agyei-825k- Co-Ownership With AC Milan- Playing Team: Fiorentina

kofiagyeiaward.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Any Comments of the transfers? :D

So far this is looking brilliant mate! nice signings unlucky in the friendlies! :D Keep it up mate! :D

So far this is looking brilliant mate! nice signings unlucky in the friendlies! :D Keep it up mate! :D

Thanks Mate It means alot coming from someone like you :p, Look to Do 2 games per update and depending on time 2 updates a night(when i have school)

another good update unlucky with friendlies keep it coming :D

Thanks Mate It means alot coming from someone like you :p, Look to Do 2 games per update and depending on time 2 updates a night(when i have school)

From someone like me? :s lol! :D yer that sounds good :) well i'm a follower buddy will comment after most updates :D

Transfer OUT

Vlada Avramov- Wolfsburg- 750k

51393.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

From someone like me? :s lol! :D yer that sounds good :) well i'm a follower buddy will comment after most updates :D

Good to Hear Mate :)

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

acf-fiorentina-badge.png

League Game 1: Vs Catania

CataniavFiorentinaInformation_Overview.png

Disappointing Defeat, If there was No red it may have been a different story. What i am pleased with however was there was a Debut Brace For Lukaku

RomeluLukaku.gif

End Of August Table
SerieAInformation_LeagueTable.png

Next Game Vs Parma

Last edited:
best part so far is Mihajlovic getting stabbed, not sure it was a mistaken identity case though...

How long did it take for an admin to accpet this story beacuse mine is takign for ages.

I will be following looking good

best part so far is mihajlovic getting stabbed, not sure it was a mistaken identity case though...

haha!

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

How long did it take for an admin to accpet this story beacuse mine is takign for ages.

I will be following looking good

It took a little while mate but dont worry it sholud be soon, maybe the mods are at work etc so havent had the time to be able to accept and thanks for the follow mate :D

Edit: Fm rascal your story is up now mate :D

Last edited:
Ahh cheers mate. did you submit yours today? and whens your next update ?

Ahh cheers mate. did you submit yours today? and whens your next update ?

Yeah I did it today and next update after i finish the Parma Game :D

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

acf-fiorentina-badge.png

League Game 2: Vs Parma

FiorentinavParmaInformation_Overview.png

Im Pleased With The Win, Did well but Would Not Like to Scrape 1-0's Everytime but a win is a win :D Nice Header From Babacar Sealed The Victory Some im Happy

Parma_20vs_20Fiorentina__18845273__MBQF-1295283161templateIdrenderScaledpropertyBildheight349.jpg

Next Game Vs : Bari

Babacar and Lukaku = Future rape strike force. Want to try and hold onto Agyei. He can become class.
Almost forgot to say KIU, im following.. :S

Brilliant updates! Already looking to be a potential amazing story :) and your first league win! didnt have to wait long! perfect well done :D KIU

Thanks Guys Another Update Regarding The Bari Manager ;D

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------
FourFourTwoHeader.png

Bari Boss Launches Scathing Attack On Campbell

His Outburst Read:
JakeCampbellNews_Inbox.png

giampiero-ventura-bari.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

acf-fiorentina-badge.png

League Game 3: Vs Bari

BarivFiorentinaInformation_Overview.png

Babacar Was Once Again Brilliant. Stepping Up to the mark as Gillardino is Injured. He was also unlucky not to have the OG credited to him but i thought he was Brilliant :D Despite The Positives, I was disappointed with Behrami's Red, He was already booked, the game was sealed and then he crunches one of the Bari Boys.

Babacar-LaPresse.jpg

Next Match Vs: Genoa

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

acf-fiorentina-badge.png

League Game 4: Vs Genoa

FiorentinavGenoaInformation_Overview.png

Throughly Gutted. Babacar Once Again Comes up with the Goods But we let it slip. Still 5th Place Though so im happy it is above media prediction

fiorentina_rangers_mutu_crying_photo_credit_ap.jpg

Next Game Vs: Roma

Last edited:
acf-fiorentina-badge.png

League Game 5: vs Roma

RomavFiorentinaInformation_Overview.png

Happy With The Outcome, Away From Home against Roma Im Pleased.

Landon_Donovan_1016695c.jpg

Next Game Vs: AC Milan

End Of September Table:

SerieAInformation_LeagueTable-2.png

October Fixtures:

JakeCampbellOverview-2.png

Very Tough Month, but i think we could get some points

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

good update again

Cheers Mate :D

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

acf-fiorentina-badge.png

League Game 6: Vs AC Milan

FiorentinavACMilanInformation_Overview.png

Slightly Disappointing But we defended well regardless of the goals

fiorentina_milan_pato1.jpg

Next Game Vs:
Udinese

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

acf-fiorentina-badge.png

League Game 7: Vs Udinese

FiorentinavUdineseInformation_Overview.png

Good Solid Performance and Im happy, Well Done Viola!
alessio-cerci-fiorentina_17885608_400x300.jpg
Alessio Cerci
Next Game Vs:

Juventus!
kk.jpg

Team Of The Week

JakeCampbellNews_Inbox-2.png

What Do You Guys Think Of The Team Of The Week Bit?

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

acf-fiorentina-badge.png

League Game 8: Vs Juventus

JuventusvFiorentinaInformation_Overview.png

Delighted With The Comeback From 2-0 Down, But Gutted That we lost the lead in the 90th minute, but im pleased with the result and the performance.

MOTM: Romelu Lukaku

soc_g_lukaku_576.jpg

Next Match Vs: Portosummaga

portosummaga.png

Team Of The Week
JakeCampbellNews_Inbox-3.png

Last Update Today Guys, Will Update Tomorrow After School

Last edited:
How are your finances? Just curious since you got three people with paying on monthly payments so I was curious.

How are your finances? Just curious since you got three people with paying on monthly payments so I was curious.

Classed as secure and here is a screen

FiorentinaBoardroom_Finances.png

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

acf-fiorentina-badge.png

logo_coppa_italia.gif

Coppa Italia 3rd Qualifying Round: Vs Portosummaga

FiorentinavPortosummagaInformation_Overview.png

Poor. We Didnt Deserve ET but one goal was about right. The Late Goal ****** Me of but Donovan And Gilardino Helped us out of a hole

MOTM: Cesare Natali: 8.8
NEWS_1261566598_natali_fiorentina.jpg
star.jpg

Alberto-Gilardino-1.jpg

jj.jpg

logo_coppa_italia.gif

Coppa Italia 4th Qualifying Round:

Fiorentina Will Play: AlbinoLeffe
UC_Albinoleffe-logo-AE7539F70D-seeklogocom.gif

Next Game Vs: Napoli

napoli-fc.gif