Jackkflash

Reaction score
Hi All,

There has been a fatal blow to my abilty to play FM, the laptop has broken :'(.

I only ask you asisst me in a hope to get me through this time of great misfortune and sorrow.

I was planning on starting an AC save in a bid to bring them back as giants of europe.

I have a formation in mind and a I have a sort of philosophy "Bigger is Better", meaning I want tall players with strength. Where do I want them? EVERYWHERE!

So formation (forgive the format)

View attachment 83727

I am aware I will have to operate within a budget, I am unaware what that budget is (Ha Ha, oh my precious laptop).
I am also unaware of what could generated through players sales (Ha Ha , why did you leave).
Finally I am unaware of player stats and pref moves (AHHHHHH, you F$%^&*g left me!!!)

I would just like ideas of who to sign for what position I think the defence is pretty sound, I know the CM's dont fit my image and Bacca, Adrian Luiz, Lapadula (I think thats right) fit the mould. But improvements are always welcome.

Please help me.

In the year 22 I looked in my save at Duván Zapata and he's a beast like you want by attributes. (I rarely look at weight and height, which is probably something I should start doing). Note that's like six years into the save. I don't know how does he look at the start.