Put Yourself In The Game (No Requirements) First 25 will be enter NOW WITH SCREENIES

You're in spurs reserves.

I would never want to be in a reserves squad in that age. :(

Right sorry no move request for up to date stats for the next hour want to see how far i can get
i will upload the editor data and save data at some point soon aswell

Cheers mate, lookin good :) Happy bein at Brentford, should get plenty of playin time. Hopin to end up at Everton one day lol. Wish I was 16 again like in the screenie lol

Looks like I'm decent.

Had hoped for a better team to join than some finnish team though, Lol.

You're in spurs reserves.

I would never want to be in a reserves squad in that age. :(

Still a premiership club, Haven't seen the history stats hopefully they have been loaning me out, we will find out on next update. Still pleased with being in a prem club and hopefully I'll break into squad soon enough :D

Still a premiership club, Haven't seen the history stats hopefully they have been loaning me out, we will find out on next update. Still pleased with being in a prem club and hopefully I'll break into squad soon enough :D

Compared to my finnish team I guess Tottenham would be prefered.. :D

ill will holiday it to about 2015ish and ill upload some photos sometime tonight! if not tomorrow

cool man my guy looks a little like Beckham :p which club has signed me mate please??

WOW....I'm 6ft, 1 and my jumping is 6, LOL. Have I been snaped up by anyone