Putting Pressure On Players?

• Thread starter Thread starter datfragzee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

datfragzee

Reaction score
Hello, I seen someone talk about it and how before a match they would single out a few opposing players with low determination and speak to the press about them in a bad way and they would crumble under the pressure and they'd eitherhave low morale etc etc... but I can't find the thread and i'm just wondering how you do it if anyone can help?:D

Go to the player you want. Click 'talk to press' then select Match preformance and choose either Dangerman (Strikers/ACM's) or Weakest link (Defenders/DCM's)

Would it be best to do that to defenders? Cause if they make mistakes so close to goal then there likely to concede

i put a thread up yesterday and i tried it this morn and lasr night and all they kept saying was he keeps repeating himself? although it did help me to beat brighton away from home tbf

I only found this out a few days ago. I felt guilty after Wigan's centre back said to the press "I haven't been able to get Jack's words out of my head etc" I had visions of him at home not being able to sleep at night and been in a grump to his family all because I said he was Wigan's weakest link :( He scored an own goal too in our match too :p

Back