ManutdTAW

Reaction score
View attachment 268752View attachment 268753

Breaking news: Terry Connor resigned from Wolves role.

View attachment 268755
Earlier this evening Terry Connor resigned from being the manager of wolves as he feels that he has been under pressure from the fans as they feel he is under achieving and Terry Connor feels Mick McCarthy’s departure was unfair so that resulted of Terry Connor resigning. However Steve Morgan the chairman of wolves said he is sad to see him leave because of the pressure of he has being under but he wants the club to move on.

There are some managers that have applied for the job and the latest odds are Alan Curbishley 2/1 favourite as he wants to start management after being 4 years out of a job the other managers are Steve Bruce 4/1 after being sacked from Sunderland, Martin O’Neil 9/2 who has being out of a job since resigning from Aston villa and finally Thomas Woodhouse 100/1 who has just started his managing career.

By the way if you have any advice please let me now and I hope you enjoy my story.

friendly results on page 2

Last edited:
lots of mistakes spaces missed out and some spelling mistakes and some normal mistakes like However the Chairman Steve Morgan thechairman of wolves. but that isn't hard to change but carry on and im sure it will get better:)good luck

There's alot of "feel"ing in this story ;) KIU mate

View attachment 268795

Breaking News: Thomas Woodhouse announced as the wolves manager.

Thomas Woodhouse has been announced the new manager of Wolves the fans and players are all shocked about the decision by Steve Morgan but he has full confidence in the new manager and believes he could achieve beyond expectations. However the wolves’ fans are making banners and signs about the new manager and Steve Morgan so Thomas and Steve are wanting to achieve to prove a point. There has being a pole on sky sports news about who agrees with Thomas Woodhouse being the new manager and 10% agree with the decision 40% are unsure and 50% disagree with the decision.

Breaking News
Wolves’ fans start protest around the molineux and wanting Steve Morgan out.

View attachment 268796

The wolves fans around the molineux are protesting as they want Stev Morgan out then. The news come in asking Steve Morgan for an interview.
Interviewer:Why have you made Tom Woodhouse the new manager?
Morgan: I made Woodhouse the manager because I have full faith in him and I wish the fans gave him a chance and I make this promise if Woodhouse wins his first game in charge the fans must give him a chance put if he losses the fans have everyright to disagree with me then I will sack Woodhouse.

Latter that evening

The fans give Morgan a chance to prove his decision right if not Woodhouse is gone.

I hope you enjoyed my second post if you have any advice do not hesitate and tell me many thanks.

by the way i am hoping to get my next post up tommorow

Last edited:
Day2
Woodhouse gets up thefollowing morning and is at his new job at the molineux and he has already startedwork as follow.

---My Squad-------------------------------------- Team Report
View attachment 268847-------------------------------------------- View attachment 268846

So woodhouse has met his new players and told them he is expecting them to avoid relegation this season and they all seemed to be happy with that.

PressConference

View attachment 268848

Woodhouse is called into his very first press conference:

Q1 Interviewer: You sit here as the new manager of wolves. Is this your dream job?

A1 Woodhouse: I am pleased that the chairman has trusted me in this position.

Q2 Interviewer: The facilities at the club are fantastic, are you excited to work in this environment?

A2 Woodhouse: The facilities are great, but old fashioned hard work is equally important.

Q3 Interviewer: New manager often bring about times of upheaval and some at the club might fear for their jobs. Will there be many changes?

A3 Woodhouse: Everyone will have their chance to prove that they are worthy here.

Q4 Interviewer: How involved do you intend to be in the day- to- day running of the club?

A4 Woodhouse: I would like to be involved as much as time allows me to.

Q5 Interviewer: While some managers are famous for their hands on approach, others maintain a more reserved manner for their players. How do you see your management style?

A5 Woodhouse: I think clubs work best when players are valued as players as well as football players.

Q6 Interviewer: What can we expect from you in the transfer market? Are you one to splash tour cash or are you one to go for a bargain?

A6 Woodhouse: I will make sure all my signings are through scouting and extensive deliberation.

Q7 Interviewer: What would you say your tactical approach is for a game?

A7 Woodhouse: I like attractive football and that is what I encouarage.

Q8 Interviewer: Is there any particular area of the squad you are looking to strengthen?

A8 Woodhouse: Attack.

Q9 Interviewer: You have taken charge when it’s widely expected that Michael Kightly will leave the club. Can you hold onto him? Do you want to?

A9 Woodhouse: Ideally, I would like to keep Michael around, but I know that may not be possible.

Q10 Interviewer: Recent reports have been linking you with Huddersfield striker Jordan Rhodes are these reports true?

A10 Woodhouse: We are definitely looking at him but when is a different matter.

Q11 Interviewer: What is you priority competition you are looking to compete your best in?

A11 Woodhouse: I am looking to play well in all of them but my priority is the premier league.

Interviewer: Thank you for your time.

I hope you enjoyed this post any advice or ideas please tell me and I will be up with my next post later on today.

Is anyone enjoying or got any tips

Last edited:
i will start my friendly games about afternoon then i will upload them i hope you have enjoyed so far

Fans apologize to Steve Morgan
Earlier at 2:00pm Thomas Woodhouse had his first game in charge and possibly the most important game as well as he had all the pressure on him as a few days ago the fans started protesting outside the wolves stadium the molineux as they felt that the decision by Steve Morgan to make Thomas Woodhouse manager was un professional as Woodhouse has never managed a team before and he could of chosen Alan Curbishley.

The Match

HSV
Formation 4-4-2
GK Drobny
Dl Aogo
Cb Rajkovic
Cb Bruma

Dr Diekmeier
Lm Jansen
Cm Skjelbred
Cm Kacar
Rm Tore
St Guerrero
St Son Heung-Min

Line ups:
Wolves
Formation: 4-1-2-3
GK Hennessey
Dl Ward
Cb Bassong
Cb R. Johnson
Dr Foley
Dm Frimpong
Cm O’Hara
Cm K. Henry
St Doyle
St Fletcher
St Jarvis

Half Time
Wolves 0-0 HSV
Subs
Ebanks-Blake – Jarvis
Full Time
Wolves 1-0 HSV
Ebanks Blake scores
So the game finished and all the wolves’ fans in the stadium were delighted and later on that day they apologized and they promised they would not doubt Steve Morgan Again.

View attachment 268875----------------------View attachment 268876---------------------------View attachment 268877
Latest news Wolves sign Jordan Rhodes from Huddersfield and Hendry Thomas from Wigan.

A few minutes ago wolves have signed Jordan Rhodes from Huddersfield town for a price of 3.5m the manager Thomas Woodhouse seems to have brought because he wants to strengthen his attack force also because he is young and he can develop. Then a few hours after Hendry Thomas arrived at the molineux and Woodhouse brought him for 1.5m he was currently unwanted at his old club Wigan so Woodhouse decided to buy and he seems like he could be a good Dm/Cm for the team.

Last edited:
View attachment 268887

End of friendlies report

Wolves 1 0 HSV

Ebanks-Blake

Wolves 1 0 Fc Sochaux Montbe

Jordan Rhodes

AFC Telford 0 – 2 Wolves

Hendry Thomas, Will Bradbury (O.G.)

Wolves 5 0 CSKA (sofia)

Kevin Foley, Michael Kightly, Richard Stearman, Karl Henry (Pen),Amirov (O.G.)

Wolves 2 0 Rapid Buc

Kevin Doyle, Neagu (O.G.)

Walsall 0 5 Wolves

Matt Jarvis, Stephen Hunt, Adam Hamill, Kevin Doyle, Jordan Rhodes

Leicester 0 3 Wolves

Ebanks-Blake, Eggert Jonsson, Matt Jarvis

Wolves 2 1 Almeria

Jody Craddock, George Elokobi, Jose Ortiz

Man of the month- Jordan Rhodes
View attachment 268885

please leave some feedback

Last edited:

Hello and welcome to sky sports news today the premier leagues kicks off at villa park where aston villa lost 0-1 to arsenal. Also the latest transfer news the main story is when Amr Zaki signed to Wolves for 2m pound he has previously been at the premier for wigan and hull and wolves signed him as they wanted more experience but its not all good news for wolves as they are currently losing to Bolton 1-0 away as David N’gog score on the 22nd​ minute the match is still currently going we will keep you updated.

Be right back after the break

next update late tonight or tommorow afternoon hope u like it so far

has anybody got any ideas to layout the pages or maybe help me do it