Reaction score
200px-Levante_Uni%C3%B3n_Deportiva%2C_S.A.D._logo.svg.png
Life after Navas begins for Levante as they will look to rebuild with the fee they got from the Costa Rican. Some of that fee went to bringing in an unknown coach named Red Bulls. We don't know his intentions but the fans will want mid-table finish from their team

Last edited:
I'm gonna try updating in a bi-monthy(in-game folks ;)) basis. Ok team with decent finances but I want to get more income in and theres only one way to do that: win

2014-2015 season
Expectation: mid-table and 5th round in CdR
My Expectation: 6th or 7th (a Europa League spot)
Tactics: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/179031-433-raumdeuter-beta-test.html
July and August
5k22wz.png

The entire preseason was a success. We got some income in and only lost once. The season itself started with a game against Villarreal and we won in convincing fashion. I thought David Barral would excel in the Raumdueter role but it was the former Liverpool man Nabil El-Zhar shining in that spot. Lost 1-0 against Athletic due to a Benat goal from a set-piece but we did try to get a point but former Betis man Ezequiel hit the net twice but was offside.

Transfers
mcyctx.png

I was able to somewhat keep the tradition of getting frees/loans and selling players for profit. The most notable transfer here was former Liverpool man Mohamed Sissoko going back to his homeland via Saint-Etienne for 3.4M. He wanted to go because he hated being a backup so out he went.

September
2qbaq6b.png

After the 1-0 loss to Athletic, we would only lose once but it was to the mighty Barcelona. We were going places as we were 5th in the table when the month ends. Also around that time, I got the board to upgrade the facilities and improve the junior coaching/youth recuitment. Junior coaching is now good with Youth recuitment now established

October
2gtzuo7.png

October was a very short month for us. We still had a decent run of form as our only loss here was against the might Real Madrid. Also in this month, the new man Jaime Gavilan was moaning about playing time and I did not want the team to go nuts again because of somebody not respecting their role in the team so I played him AND he got us 2 goals in very goal-heavy 5-4 win over Celta. :)

November
2iiz6uw.png

November is where I saw all the flaws in this game. How the **** did the players knew about Jordi Xumentra private conversation with me? And not only that, they STILL seem ****** of about that even after bringing them in a team meeting. WTF? I hope this changes in the normal version. Jordi is gonna leave us in January as El-Zhar's form as been out of this world.​

December
dnfxfk.png

In our CdR run, we were able to run over Real Murcia in the 6th round and we have reached our goal as we made it to the 5th round. Let's hope we can move on from that. Here is our standings in the league
2jczw9e.png