Putting Three Lions On Everyones Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's already been several England stories on the forums, try something original!

Enlgand Announce 26 Man Squad For Holland Game!

Ben Foster
Paul Robinson
Robert Green

Wayne Bridge
Gary Cahill
Ashley Cole
Glen Johnson
Ledley King
Joleon Lescott
Micah Richards
John Terry

Gareth Barry
David Beckham
Micheal Carrick
Joe Cole
Steven Gerrard
Frank Lampard
Jermaine Jenas
Aaron Lennon
James Milner
Jack Rodwell
Ashley Young

Jermain Defoe
Micheal Owen
Wayne Rooney
Theo Walcott

!!

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Mate i can do whatever story i want :)

Wayne Bridge and John Terry in the same sqaud.

I'll follow if you guarrantee me a fight.

Good luck with this mate.

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

Wayne Bridge and John Terry in the same sqaud.

I'll follow if you guarrantee me a fight.

LOL funny guy

I'm listening... ;)

Holland game should be tight.

Holland 2-2 England (Owen,Lennon)

Starting Line Up

Robinson
Johnson Terry King Cole
Rodwell
J.Cole Young
Gerrard Lampard
Rooney

" I am happy with our comeback today, it is especially nice to see two of our subs score"

View attachment 64590

Breaking News !!

Disgraced Ex England captain John Terry got best pal Wayne Bridge’s ­girlfriend pregnant.
And he then ­arranged for devastated Vanessa Perroncel to have an abortion as he shamelessly tried to keep the scandal ­under wraps.
French underwear model ­Vanessa, 28, fell pregnant last ­autumn weeks into her fling with Terry, Bridge’s best friend and neighbour.
Terry – who already has two children with long-suffering wife Toni – was left in dread of the news leaking out and ­wrecking his lucrative sponsorship deals.
The defender arranged for the ­pregnancy to be terminated at an exclusive clinic where Vanessa was taken in through a side ­entrance.
A source said: “Terry was gripped by blind panic. Having a love child with the girlfriend of his best pal, who’s also a friend of his wife’s, would have spelled total disaster – even by his appalling standards of ­behaviour.
"Having been caught cheating on Toni so many times and having publicly promised to be 100 per cent faithful, he knew he would be finished as any kind of role model that sponsors want to be associated with.
“He was appalled when Vanessa told him she was pregnant – and all his thoughts were for self-preservation.”
The pregnancy and subsequent abortion are, we can reveal, the mystery ­“consequence” referred to by the judge who this week overturned Terry’s attempt to keep the affair secret.

News coming from the england training camp is that wayne bridge has hit john terry with a metal bin! :O

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

Squad To Face Slovenia And Croatia!

Foster
Green
Robinson

Bridge
W.Brown
A.Cole
Ferdinand
Richards
Johnson
Terry
Woodgate

Barry
Beckham
Carrick
Cole
Gerrrard
Huddlestone
Jenas
Lampard
Lennon
Rodwell
Young

Defoe
Owen
Rooney
Walcott

haha, love the way they have a fight an all,
then put them in the same squad again!

England 3-0 Slovenia
Gerrard '17'
Rooney '45'
Beckham '47'

" A good performance by the boys, it was good to see david beckham contribute with a goal and an assist. It was a very comfortable win in the end"

View attachment 64632

England 3-0 Croatia
Lampard 29'
Gerrard 68'
Lampard 71'

" It was a great performance against a disappointing croatia side and its good to say that we have qualified or the world cup!"

View attachment 64633

Florentine Announces Same Squad For Ukraine And Beleraus Game!

Ukraine 2-1 England

Rooney 87'

One Word! Shocking. Its A Good Job We Have Already Qualified Aint It?

View attachment 64637

England 1-1 Beleraus

Lampard 45'

I Dont Know What Is Going On We Are Playing Terrible :(

Sorry but i can not get back into this story, but i did win the world cup in 2010 and trash holland and argentina :p

Status
Not open for further replies.