Puyols possesion tactic 20.4 (4-3-3) Champions league with bari in 5 years (Serie C) And won Champions league 11 years in a row with barca

0525A

Reaction score
Hey! This is the first time i post a tactic here so bare with me.

tactic.png

As you can se its very much possesion and all about attack. The really most important thing is that the three midfielders have good passing as they are the key in this tactic. Its also very good if the central defenders have pace as they score on counters sometimes.

The right winger should be left footed and the left winger right footed

I dont change the tactic expect sometimes when im struggeling i go "all out attack"

And i dont have opposite instructions.

I have tried this on Colchester(League two) I made it to PL in 3 years

And also on Bari(Serie C) here i a pic of that

tactic3.png

(The possesions was not very high that game but thats rare)

I also tried it with PSG after i left Bari but thats not a big challenge maybe:

tactic2.png

Training: I handle individual for spec possesion and leave the rest to my assistant

Hope you like it and give me some feedback
Enjoy!

Attachments

• Puyols kämpe tikitaka.fmf
    43.4 KB · Views: 1,877
Last edited:
Where would you guys play Eduardo Camavinga - as the DM or in CM as a AP? Is he going to have enough influence as the DM role?
Im playing as Rennes in the first season

Last edited:
What do you do with set pieces and another info you can give with this tactic,like what would you do from day one with Barcelona?

Where would you guys play Eduardo Camavinga - as the DM or in CM as a AP? Is he going to have enough influence as the DM role?
Im playing as Rennes in the first season
I would play him in the DM. very good stats for that position

What do you do with set pieces and another info you can give with this tactic,like what would you do from day one with Barcelona?
i let the the fullbacks take the throws. and the players with best stats on set pieces take corners and freekicks.

one tip? keep de jong and play him in DM. Best player i ever had in that position.

absolutly amazing tactic. i have made it in a 4231 system because i thought kai havertz should play the 10 role and mostly took over your player instructions from your tactic. play with arsenal in my 5th season and dominating the league. thanks

Attachments

• 20200429141103_1.jpg
    20200429141103_1.jpg
    773.6 KB · Views: 1,186
  • Attacking 4-2-3-1 Wide - Custom tiki taka puyol .fmf
    43.4 KB · Views: 500
Does anyone other than me have at bit of problem with the forward position? My forward arent scoring many goals, and almost all the goals comes from my inside forwards! Other than that this tactic is doing very well for me.

Im second in ligue 1 with Rennes after 10 games :D

Does anyone other than me have at bit of problem with the forward position? My forward arent scoring many goals, and almost all the goals comes from my inside forwards! Other than that this tactic is doing very well for me.

Im second in ligue 1 with Rennes after 10 games :D
i think its decent, goals mostly coming from the front 4 in my save, boadu as striker has 13 in 23 games.

What does people do when they get a man send off? :)

i ussualy take off my 10 and play with the wingers 4 2 2 1, or you take of a winger and place one winger upfront with 2 strikers 4 2 1 2

Hi there, could anyone please post screenshots of player instructions. Would love to use this but on FM touch for iPad.
Thank you in advance.

This didn't work for me unfortunately. My team would pass it around nicely, but soon lose possession and get done by the fast centre forward. Time and time again the same goals conceded. Shame as really wanted it to work.

First post here, this tactic really got me into fm.
I tried a few other ones from the forum, but the style of play from this tactic made it so enjoyable to watch the games. I play with AIK and has won Allsvenskan and the cup for 4 straight years. Playing in CL/EL every year.

Gr33nLantern, you probably have to sign a few more players that suit into the tactic to prevent that. Having a DLP with decent positioning definitely help. I haven't had that issue at all, it's been a few seasons in the cup since the team conceded!

2020-05-01 (1).png

Basicly winning everything year after year in the league/cup but end up losing to Juve in europa league semi-finals. I will definitely use this tactic in new saves aswell. 10/10

Any more tactics for us 0525A ?? You just got a new follower ?

Last edited:
I can for the love of god don't get my forwards to score goals or even get to chances - i have played 14 games thsi season and none of my forwards have scored a goal yet - it is only my inside forwards and my midfielders that scores goals for me. Even though i have won almost all my games my forwards don't get any chances.

Does anyone have an idea what to do? I have Hunou, Butink and Daramy as my forwards just FYI :)

First of all, O. M. G. what a tactic!
Im currently using it with Hammarby in the swedish Allsvenskan and won the league for three years in a row. Made it to Europa league groupstage the second year but was knocked out due to one awaygoal.. a EL group containing Everton, Bilbao and Schalke.
Currently on my third year and made it to the Champions league and won all the group stage games (Spurs, CSKA Moscow and RB Salzburg).
Now Napoli is waiting in the next round...

If you like winning you should download this tactic, period.