Q.P.R face charges.

Probably not what QPR need right now, especially with their title campaign coming to a climax. Hopefully nothing too serious will come of it and you will recover soon enough. Just a shame that it has happened but I am sure you will all move on.

yep apparently we didn't know which i hope gets proven and we weasel out of it

Amazing if this happens ahahah. Would make everything easyer for Leeds :p

i hope this happens:D
it might actually give leicester a chance.. o yeah were ****.:(

Lol, you're running away with the league as well, I think even if you are deducted points you'll still go up. Although, I don't think you'll get deducted, you'll be fine :)

I hope, i have not waited this long for something like this to happen :s

I hope, i have not waited this long for something like this to happen :s

wouldn't worry too much mate. Still think you guys will go up regardless of if you get points deducted or not.

How many points would be deducted if punished in that way?

Nope, i think it would be 10 IF we were to get deducted points

If you get deducted points I will be so ****** off because of Forests lack of bottle!

However it would be unfair, because you've proved that youve been the best team so far in the league.

If you get deducted points I will be so ****** off because of Forests lack of bottle!

However it would be unfair, because you've proved that youve been the best team so far in the league.

No, it will be completely fair if they are proved to have broken any rules.

Anyway, no one need worry or get excited, there isn't a chance QPR will be deducted points. The FA set a precedent with their ruling in the Tevez/West Ham affair, they will be fined a meaningless amount if found guilty.

No, it will be completely fair if they are proved to have broken any rules.

Anyway, no one need worry or get excited, there isn't a chance QPR will be deducted points. The FA set a precedent with their ruling in the Tevez/West Ham affair, they will be fined a meaningless amount if found guilty.

Obviously, if they are proven then fair enough. I meant it in the sense that they have been playing so well all term and for this to happen for them now - a better term to use would be unfortunate, I suppose.