sparks199

Reaction score
Q.P.R Treble Wining Tactic
by Sparks-Master.​

its a 4-1-2-2-1

I have set my Match Prep with Focus on Defensive Positioning on Average. leave it there all season.

Team talks;

Pre-Match Team:
(Aggressive) I expect a Win

half time when loseing . again (Aggressive)

half time winning use the calm tone manily one of the last two options.

Pitch size norm.
no OI

To add the 2 CM & DM i like em to have high work rate ,good tackling,good passing.
with the CF i like him to have pace, work rate and finishing

so try it out and leave feed back on here.

View attachment 217264View attachment 217265View attachment 217266View attachment 217267

Tactic site link >>>> Wingers FM2012 Tactic | Football Manager Skins 2012-2011-2010-2009[/url

Updated 20/01/2012

other link >> [URL="http://www.filefactory.com/file/c2a010e/n/SM-Tight-Shape-SM-V1RE_(Q.P.R.,_Aug_2023).tac"]http://www.filefactory.com/file/c2a010e/n/SM-Tight-Shape-SM-V1RE_(Q.P.R.,_Aug_2023).tac

Last edited:
Great results. Could you tell use somehting about the actuall tactic and if the results was made in 12.1.1 ?

Cheers

With the game working though steam its a bit hard for it not to be with 12.1.1

so yes its with 12.1.1

the main aim of my tactic is to keep the shape . and go forward together

Looks good. Will give it a try

Did it take you a while to get the tactic together as I noticed the date on your game screens are 2023?

iv been useing it for 2 seasons now .
iv manily had the same shape for a few seasons .
but i would love others to try it .because i am so far into the game like you have pointed out

iv been useing it for 2 seasons now .
iv manily had the same shape for a few seasons .
but i would love others to try it .because i am so far into the game like you have pointed out

and I am sure people will if you re-write OP and provide some indpeth info.

and I am sure people will if you re-write OP and provide some indpeth info.

I am happy with what iv posted .
more can be provide if any user asked.

haveing sed that iv added a few things like the players i like to have in key areas

Last edited:
Going to try this out for you, with QPR of course, in my second season with them. I will let you know results etc :)

tactic wasnt for me mate, lost 4-0 to arsenal and 5-0 to man utd, drew 1-1 with wolves, didnt have the confidence to carry on so switched back to xenon's narrow tactic.

thanks for trying .. but i will say they are very hard games to start a new tactic ..for best results ill say load it up has your 2rd tactic so your players get use to it ..then once they are then give it a go .

Great Job. However I put it into Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/skins, but it’s not listed as an option listed in the list of skins. (Version 12.0.2) Can’t figure out what the problem can be...