Firstly I would loan a few younger players from the Premier League. I recommend one of Gibson or Possebon, and you can likely get them whilst contributing nothing to their wages.

Mattock from Leicester for £2m or so is excellent at left back. Smertin on a free also offers good cover in the middle of the park,

krivets-deadly in champ- about 300k
ruben rochina- barca- great prospect- 220k
christian benitez- about 1.5 mil but well worth it.
soumare if you can get him-very good cb and scores alot from corners if you get him to challenge gk

lol.. i know this is a noobie question, so forgive me, fm 09 is my first manager game.. ehm... how do u like get a certain player to challenge gk in corners? (A)

soz for asking but im new and need help on knowing how to make a post !?!!?!!?!!?!

If you mean threads. Funnily enough i've been using this website for about 3 months now and still can't start a thread myself. Sorry i can't help pal!

If you mean threads. Funnily enough i've been using this website for about 3 months now and still can't start a thread myself. Sorry i can't help pal!

To make a new thread you click on a forum like the Fm 2009 general discussion and then near the top of the page just above the stickied threads there is a button which says 'New Thread' you just click on that and make your own thread

Back on topic i would definitely recommend Sergey Krivets from BATE, you can usually sign him for around £300k - £400k

You should definately sign appiah on a free, u will have to ofer him a trail for 4 weeks first beacasuse he is injured and then offer him a contract, but he is amazing for all championsip sides.

check this out :D, i also won everton 1-0 in a different qpr save, but i cant find the screen of that:'(

You'll be able to sign Toto Tamuz for about £600k. He's a big powerful striker who'll score alot of goals.

Daniel Andersson - Cracking player for any championship side plays CM naturally but i like to play him as DM.

in my QPR game i snapped up plenty of talented youngsters to fit into what is a decent championship team, Mark Beevers to partner Fitz Hall got in Gary O'Connor to add some much needed height at the top end.
Zuculini as a long term replacement for Tommasi.
i went up in the first season, albeit winning the play-off but only due to a late collapse seeing Brimingham and Reading edge me by 2 and 5 points.

also Kevin Doyle would be a great signing.

I joined Q.P.R in December before after getting offered the job whilst I was at Havant, I joined and when it got to January, I had won 2 out of 4 games, lost the other 2, so I bought Kevin Doyle upfront for 6m, got Chris Eagles for 1.3m and playing him in behind Doyle in an AMC free role, and also snapped up Danny Shittu who had a horrible year at Bolton and Q.P.R is one of his favourite clubs, I was 12th before January, end of season finished 2nd and then finished 12th in prem next season :)