Reaction score
Qetesh & Ladly tweak by Tuff

View attachment 198479
Tactic Premier League 16.2

TACTICPLDWONDRNLSTFORAGGDPTSYELREDGFC
Qetesh & Ladly tweak by Tuff 4112260437101364591136124710
View attachment 198476
More Info here:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...eague-16-2-testers-welcome-2.html#post2925630

Tactic Testing System by TFF

TACTICPLDWONDRNLSTFORAGGDPTS
Qetesh & Ladly tweak by Tuff 4112296601620200100+100196

View attachment 198475View attachment 198474

NO OI's

Training use as the test's "recomend"

More tests to come with "real" teams

View attachment 198472

awesome mashup, am gonna try it in my FC United save, it's gonna be a real tough test for the tactic ;).

thx mate, good or bad just give feedback :)
first quick test - i just load up older save and tried the tactic in my last three games of season, i won all of them easily, with better result than with Giving it ladly under the 16.1 (which was for me the most solid tactic under old version of the game), soo.. really promising, now i'll start new season and i'll get back with some feedback ;).
View attachment 198464

ps. i changed left attacking corners setup to have it the same like on the right side (DMCL on far post and AML as going forward) - thanks to this u can easily put as a corner taker AML or AMR and it'll not make any difference, so it's giving u more options for takers ;).

Seems very good just need to get it fluid might save my dire season

first quick test - i just load up older save and tried the tactic in my last three games of season, i won all of them easily, with better result than with Giving it ladly under the 16.1 (which was for me the most solid tactic under old version of the game), soo.. really promising, now i'll start new season and i'll get back with some feedback ;).
View attachment 1000109

ps. i changed left attacking corners setup to have it the same like on the right side (DMCL on far post and AML as going forward) - thanks to this u can easily put as a corner taker AML or AMR and it'll not make any difference, so it's giving u more options for takers ;).

ty for trying and for the feedback hope u have a really great second season mate ;)

from your testing your record is poor,i have played with qetesh's tactic only 4222 and in 100 games i have only lost 3 games

Gotta love a 2 striker tactic, as some clubs dosn't have the right amc or the money to buy one, to play the 3-1 up front tactics, so very nice to something else.

from your testing your record is poor,i have played with qetesh's tactic only 4222 and in 100 games i have only lost 3 games

i believe in you mate, but comparing with first post of both test's my results are good's :)

I will start now test's with mid top team clubs...first nation willl be italy with Lazio or Fiorentina