QPR Fan outrage at ticket price hike

• Thread starter Thread starter ajt09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that would be the point if they would sell out every match, but even then 40% rise would be too much. Now might be that they get less money cos less people buy tickets.

I'm sure they wondered long and hard about how to maximise money. But maximising profit doesn't mean selling out a stadium necessarily.

If I were to go on holiday to Britain and felt like watching a game I'd have to pay 20% of an average salary to watch... QPR. Not cool.

I'm sure they wondered long and hard about how to maximise money. But maximising profit doesn't mean selling out a stadium necessarily.

It's like the footballing equivalent of a laffer curve! Imma revising AND talking about footy!

Isn't their owner the Indian chap who's father is one of 10 richest man on world? Like they need those ticket prices. Stupid move.

he only owns a part of the club and yes I agree with ur last sentence

No I'm not saying they should sell tickets as cheaply as they can to get ground filled up. There's a middle ground where they get right amount of fans for right prices and I dont think these prices are right. Time will tell if their profits rise because of this.

Well I think what influenced this was that they got something like 5000 more season ticket holders last season. It was something like 2500-2750 2009/10 and over 7000 2010/11.

Laffer curve is tax revenue, so apparently not revising very well. :P

Hence why I said 'footballing equivalent'. God help you if you have to, you know, READ any of your papers. :P

Hence why I said 'footballing equivalent'. God help you if you have to, you know, READ any of your papers. :P

I've just grown so used to you writing ****, I've stopped reading anything you write properly.

<3

Amit Bhatia has resigned as Vice Chairman of QPR after disagreement with board, including over ticket prices.

Absolutely horrific. That's how they pay back the fans for their tremendous support?

And I thought Leeds ticket prices were bad :S

RANT.

This is ******* disgraceful, a 40% increase! They think we're a ****** top 5 club, if anyone has seen the actual prices, for the average tickets (gold) it is £750 for an adult and I think around 350 for a child, i don't ******* get how our owners can be so stupid which brings me on to my main subject, the board, we are absolutely ******* screwed. I think we'll get relegated now, the main owners are clueless, Bhatia was the only knowledgable one, he brought in Warnock, knew what to do to get promotion, it just shows he has sense considering he strongly disagreed with the ticket prices, why did they have to reject Mittal's buyout? If that had happened, i am certain I would be extremely happy with them probably putting on a 15% increase and I would also be pretty sure we would stay up, now i think we are ******, Ecclestone (A ****** chelsea fan), Briatore (the worst) and Paladini (the ******-uper) are all retarded. Saksena and Bhatia were the ones keeping the club stable, bring them back!

Now many people, like myself, will not be able to get season tickets/normal tickets. (to all you people saying we'll still buy them, i fully expect there to be less season tickets sold this season, it's not a wealthy area at all really)

Protest on 4th June!

Bullishit of the highest caliber. Simply disgusting

That's ridiculous, I pay £319 for a student season ticket at Fulham for a seat by the half way line. They took Briatore off the board and got promoted and now they've reinstated him and its already going wrong. The man is an idiot. Not sure how they're gonna sell seats.

Disgraceful. Absolutely disgraceful.

40%?

My oh my.

So, let me get this right. It would be at least £47 just for one game? Disgusting!

QPR Vrs Wolves will be an interesting turn out.

theyve not even played a game yet and the club looks ****** if you ask me its like a comedy show one minute they want to replace warnock who is the man who got them to the pl and now they want to price everyone out of watching them :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back