Reaction score

please give me ideas for tactics because the ones I have used so far are hopless. I'm 20th in the championship at the moment and doubt i'll be manager much longer.

I used 4-4-1-1 formation and busaky as playmaker which helped, against the weaker teams i went 4-2-3-1 and attacking. Played mostly possession football occasionally going direct if i was losing by 2 or more! hope this helps!

I am Q.P.R at the moment aswell :D Must say it starts off hard, because I spent all of the 9m i agreed with the board for expectations, and it takes a while for the players to gel. My signings where Kevin Doyle ST, Razvan Rat LB, Joe Ledley LM, Stefano Fiore RM (quality buy, for free aswell), also got Jandro ACM/AML, quality player and finally bought Billy Jones who plays RB/LB/CB/DMC/CM and is quality. So yer I bought a lot of quality players and they work awesome together now, I'm 39 games into the season and I'm 6th, it's really close in the play-offs and I've got a couple of hard games coming up that could decide my final position this season. I play 4-4-2 at home unless I'm against a big team, like Reading, Birmingham or Wolves etc, then I play 4-4-1-1, away from home I play 4-4-2 against the teams who are struggling at bottom of table, but any other teams I play a fast 4-4-1-1 direct counter attacking style of football. Ledley is amazing for me, keeps Buzsaky out of team, also Jandro is brilliant. My main player is Doyle who has banged is 33 league goals this season. I sold Blackstock, Agyemang, Bolder, Mahon and Connolly, also I'm playing on 9.2 so I have Tommasi :) Hope this helped lol

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Also is Darius Vassell good for you?

I'm finding QPR hard too. I am 15th in the championship in the first season. I need a solid tactic.