QPR manager Warnock critical of 'nasty' El-Hadji Diouf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hated the **** ever since he spat at someone when Liverpool came to Celtic. Biggest scumbag ever to play at Parkhead, even worse than Kyle Lafferty and Fernando Ricksen.

Hated the **** ever since he spat at someone when Liverpool came to Celtic. Biggest scumbag ever to play at Parkhead, even worse than Kyle Lafferty and Fernando Ricksen.

Totally agree mate, I mean Im a rangers man but I would never spit at a celtic fan or player or anything it was a disgrace especially as he is supposed to be a role model.

I remember him spitting at the Tilton a few years back, he was lucky to get out the ground alive. He wouldn't come anywhere near the Tilton for the rest of the game. He knows we hate him down St Andrews, he tries to play on it.

When we played Blackburn at the start of this season N'Zonzi scored first in front of the Tilton and of course Mr **** was right there dragging the celebrations as close to us as possible, he wasn't smiling so much Gardner bagged his brace 20 minutes later.

If he wasn't a footballer, we all know he'd be the type on crack and robbing and shooting people, just a ned that got lucky I suppose :S

If he wasn't a footballer, we all know he'd be the type on crack and robbing and shooting people, just a ned that got lucky I suppose :S

Hit the nail right on the head. I can just imagine that ***** hanging around Possil with a Burberry cap on. :|

Hit the nail right on the head. I can just imagine that ***** hanging around Possil with a Burberry cap on. :|

I remember I used to work there and had all the alkys walking past the building site asking me for bits of plastic and ****, I could just imagine that being diouf the little ***** with his 3l of frostys haha

I remember I used to work there and had all the alkys walking past the building site asking me for bits of plastic and ****, I could just imagine that being diouf the little ***** with his 3l of frostys haha

Threatening to chib you if you didn't give him your wallet.

guys does anyone know where i can find this video of him breaking his leg?

Think he's an awful example to the up and coming kids of football, utterly disgraceful. Haven't seen the tackle yet, but by the sense of it, it was a pretty bad one. Get well soon Jamie :S

Tackle was a 50-50. Nothing wrong there. Diouf is a **** and makes me ashamed to be a Rovers fan sometimes! Hope Steve Kean can sell him or release him! But please don't make out the tackle was bad, it was a 50-50!

Oh noes, Jamie Mackie, he's a hero! :'(

Anyway, everyone thinks Diouf is a cuntflap, and to be honest, that makes this thread pretty irrelevant.

I want to bash Diouf more which makes this relevant :p

Cant believe the little **** stood there giving a guy with a broken leg abuse. Shows what a total **** he is. I didnt know about it until i heard Warnock on Talk Sport this morning.

Last edited:
He accused an Everton ball boy of throwing a banana at him, hope he did of course, the C*NT!!!

i hope he dies in a fire, hes a horrible excuse for a human being :mad:

Yes, we all hate him, but hoping for his death or condoning racism is a bit extreme. Just because he's a **** doesn't mean we all have to be.

Is everyone forgetting that Warnock once told one of his players to brake someones leg :S

Never been keen. Spat out his drink on an kid at the riverside when he got subbed.

And he's one of the ugliest things I've ever seen.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Never been keen. Spat out his drink on an kid at the riverside when he got subbed.

And he's one of the ugliest things I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.