LChelsea

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has done a QPR save and could help me out a little?

i managed to win the Play-Offs so will be in the Premiership next season, but im worried about the finances.

We are in over 100 Million quids worth of debt and the chairman was looking to step aside (prior to the Play-Off win)

So basically id like a basic idea of what peoples budgets were after gaining promotion after the first season?

I also have a lot of players on ridiculous wages leaving on free's very soon, so this may help.

i know everyones saves are different but a basic idea would be decent...

Ive never played as QPR but I think the principles for a sale are simple:

1. The squad is pretty capable of comfortably winning promotion.
2. With care you can mount a decent cup run and even win one of the cups which will improve financial prospects no end.
3. Sell any sellable players with high wages and terminate any loans in if you pay the wages yourself.
4. Do not renew any contracts of players on high wages.
5. Organise the second and third teams - focus on developing youngsters. Google on this (there's a brilliant thread/article by CLEON on this in the SI Games Forum - on AJAX).
6. Each time you do any of the above and you "make" money, tilt your budget towards wages.
7. If you do the above you ll get a decent tranny budget for the second season - but be prudent and keep tilting towards wages.
8. Have Norway and Denmark top leagues loaded. They have awesome cheap young players who can make the difference from the get go for years to come: eg alex milosevic (in sweden actually)/sviatchenko/strandberg/drage/uffe bech/thielander (more here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...506-ask-uncle-mad-uncle-mads-box-choccys.html).

9. Show us initial squad with contracts to give more specific suggestions.

Thanks for the reply...

QPR is definetely a rebuilding process so ive done quite a few of the points you made....

i'll look to get the leagues you recomonded loading up onto my save asap.

Im hoping the massive amount of money won through winning the play offs will help stabalise the club financially, but im definetely looking to let a lot the players on stupid wages leave.....i mean ****** Zamora is on 60k a week....ridiculous!