robdeledge

Reaction score
So i've just entered January in my first season with QPR. I have 950k to spend and need a few players to bolster my squad. My away record this season is pretty terrible.

Im using the GoalsGalore tactic and dont need a striker, Tommy Smith is my 1st choice there. I'm 7th in the league with only a point separating 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th!

I could use one or two central defenders and maybe a central midfielder.

But basically if you know any players in any position that perform well for championship clubs, please let me know!

Thanks!

Keith Fahey on loan from Birmingham and Kirk Broadfoot from Rangers.

mobi Okoli (sp), Kadlec and pacheco on loan worked wonders for me in the championship

Jay Demerit is a decent CB for free
Enzo Maresca is a great MC/DMC for free

I thought QPR had mega rich owners.

Mithal is the 5th richest man in the WORLD and Bernie Eccelston* owns F1!!

Why on earth have you only got 950k to spend???

I thought QPR had mega rich owners.

Mithal is the 5th richest man in the WORLD and Bernie Eccelston* owns F1!!

Why on earth have you only got 950k to spend???

They've been owners for a while and QPR have spent very little. I believe Mithal owns a small stake but it seems none are interested in putting huge investment into the club.

Leigh Griffiths - signing of the season

Just finished my first season as QPR.

I bought Leigh Griffiths from Dundee for 250k and he is now with 1.6million as of 1st July 2011 :)

He scored 24 goals and finished top scorer with 10 assists. Play him as a poacher alongside Tommy Smith who is also great but Griffiths overtook him on the scoring charts!

Get Kyle Walker on loan from Tottenham as he's a great right back (better than Orr).

Fitz Hall was one of my best players with 12 headed goals (attacking far post at corners).

I used a 4-1-2-1-2 formation to utilise Taarabt behind two strikers so you may want to invest in a DM (I had Joel Matip on loan form Shalke).

I finished 3rd and won the play-offs but was top for some time untill an end of season dip :(

Faurlin was an awesome playmaker with 23 assists.

I have given myself a target to avoid relegation from the prem and they gave me 25million so you do get money eventually! Can't wait to get some new players in.

Hope this helps!

Anderson and José Gonçalves are both great CB's and free at the start.
Nashat Akram is alto a good, free CM. Rinaldo's contract ends in December, check him out as well.
Castro (Porto) should be cheap, possibly even come on loan first season.