QPR Season 2 Premiership

AARP

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I just qualified for the Premiership with QPR and am in desperate need of some players. Here is where my team is at currently. I am currently trying to lure a new GK- Asenjo or Akinfeev -to the team. Asenjo unfortunately moved teams and they wont sell him. Akinfeev is going to cost 14 million and I don't really have the money. All suggestions are welcome. My transfer budget is 21 million.
29kx2cl.jpg

Also of note is that my game is bugged and won't patch beyond 9.1.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

1z34287.jpg

I also picked up Daniel Sturridge on a free transfer.

Last edited:
Sergey Krivets amrlc find him and see how much you can get him for. First season he is 500k if your lucky you may get him for the same.

Franco Zuculini dm, mrc - quality

Morgan schneiderlin dm, mc Southhampton

Fredirico Laurito - Udinese - Class

Fausto Rossi - Juventus

Daniel Opare - Madrid

Bosko Jankovic - palermo

Thiago Alcantra - Barca

You should be able to get all these lads for well under £5m...

Last edited:
I bit the bullet and was able to get Akinfeev for 13 million.

I'm really in need of a good central defender.

Last edited:
Leo from Gremio

Andrei Rusol

Phil Jagielka

Loic Nestor

Ryan Shawcross

if you are in need of a striker sylvan e-banks blake from wolves
i qualified for the premiership and i managed to stay up thanks to 37 premiership goals from him.
probably available for about 4 million i reckon
and a good central defender is (don't laugh) bobo balde from celtic for about 100k....

if you are in need of a striker sylvan e-banks blake from wolves
i qualified for the premiership and i managed to stay up thanks to 37 premiership goals from him.
probably available for about 4 million i reckon
and a good central defender is (don't laugh) bobo balde from celtic for about 100k....

My striker position is pretty set right now. I just scored Daniel Sturridge and Macauley Christanuas on free transfers and I have Humberto Suazo, Luciano Figueroa, Rowan Vine, and Angelo Balanta. Humberto Suazo is a goal machine and I got him for about 2 million.

I'm currently left with 8 million and they don't want to sell Leo. Any ideas for DC? And btw, I already have Balde and Carlos Tordoya from last season.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

see if artur boruc or ustari are interested

Already filled my GK gap with Akinfeev for 13 Million.

My striker position is pretty set right now. I just scored Daniel Sturridge and Macauley Christanuas on free transfers and I have Humberto Suazo, Luciano Figueroa, Rowan Vine, and Angelo Balanta. Humberto Suazo is a goal machine and I got him for about 2 million.

I'm currently left with 8 million and they don't want to sell Leo. Any ideas for DC? And btw, I already have Balde and Carlos Tordoya from last season.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Already filled my GK gap with Akinfeev for 13 Million.

Has Leo not got a 7.5m min release clause???

Andrei Rusol is pretty solid and fairly cheap

Martin Jiranek same...

try kameni from some spanish club. i think it's espanyol or osasuna. great keeper. 20 on reflexes same as casillas. but the good thing is, kameni only cost about 7-8 million!