benccfc

Reaction score
Starting a save with QPR. Basically need a RB, 2 CB's, a LB, a RM and a striker. I will be playing a 4-4-2 diamond, with this team hopefully:

Cesar
New RB New CB New CB New LB
Granero
New RM Mackie
Taarabt
Cisse New ST

Not sure on my budget, but I want realistic targets please, young players who can keep me up now.

So many new players already at the club and then you wanna bringing even more players I can see a relegation waiting to happen, how much money do you have?

I'm playing as QPR, bought in Adam Matthews at RB, if I were you I would stick with Mbia for definate at CB, he is one of the best in the league and will easily get 7+ average rating for the season, Nelsen also does a good job for at least another season, I got Jamaal Lascelles young lad from Forest for about £5mil who covered when Nelsen was injured and Mbia was at the Cup of Nations and he was phenomenal, ended up as first name on my team sheet and only 18.

Park is superb at RM as a defensive winger for a good few seasons but I got Royston Drenthe on a FT for the LW, complete **** but got great ratings for me, his pace is 17 and can easy be sold end of season for a tidy profit.

Also play Cisse as lone striker, poacher, unbelievably got top marksmen in Europe first two seasons in a row, couldn't believe it myself.

Starting a save with QPR. Basically need a RB, 2 CB's, a LB, a RM and a striker. I will be playing a 4-4-2 diamond, with this team hopefully:

Cesar
New RB New CB New CB New LB
Granero
New RM Mackie
Taarabt
Cisse New ST

Not sure on my budget, but I want realistic targets please, young players who can keep me up now.

RB - Romario of Vitoria (£1.3m) or Wallace of Fluminese (£4.4m)
LB - Luke Shaw, should be able to get him for a few million or so
CB - Jores Okore (£1.3m) providing he hasn't been bought already.
ST - Ademilson (£5.25m)

I tend to play with inside forward wingers and not wide midfielders so not entirely sure who to recommend for you on that one.

I'm playing as QPR, bought in Adam Matthews at RB, if I were you I would stick with Mbia for definate at CB, he is one of the best in the league and will easily get 7+ average rating for the season, Nelsen also does a good job for at least another season, I got Jamaal Lascelles young lad from Forest for about £5mil who covered when Nelsen was injured and Mbia was at the Cup of Nations and he was phenomenal, ended up as first name on my team sheet and only 18.

Park is superb at RM as a defensive winger for a good few seasons but I got Royston Drenthe on a FT for the LW, complete **** but got great ratings for me, his pace is 17 and can easy be sold end of season for a tidy profit.

Also play Cisse as lone striker, poacher, unbelievably got top marksmen in Europe first two seasons in a row, couldn't believe it myself.

How is Jamaal Lascelles progressing? He is definately one for the future irl, not sure what he is like on fm.

He is excellent, plays for me week in week out and I have even made him vice captain as his influence is 18. Mentally and physically his attributes are fantastic, technically not quite there yet. First two seasons got well over 7.3 average rating for the season, voted player of the year 2nd season, England U21 captain too. Never lets me down. Scores quite a few goals too. Will try and remember to post a screen shot tomorrow.

I'm QPR right now but I had literally £0. I'm doing okay. I just need to know how to get the best out of Taarabt. Also I would say Rob Hulse does a lot better then his stats suggest

I played him AMC Inside Forward attack and he was ruthless