QPR sign Spurs starlet

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 2K

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
QPR have completed the signing of Spurs' young playmaker Adel Taarabt for an undisclosed fee after the youngster penned a 3 year deal.

Just been announced on SSN.

Thought this season could have been his breakthrough year at Spurs but I guess not. He'll help QPR, possibly to promotion?

Your thoughts..

Spurs didn't use him, very good player, tricky little ****, bit selfish but very good signing for QPR. Could have been good for Spurs now in Europe

Thought they would have used him in Europe, his dribbling ability is immense. Could have given them something different in their hour of need.

silly spuds

wrong decision good young squad player

He is good and would have done well for Spurs,i think he will be immense for QPR

He was at QPR last season on loan and did really well along with Jay Simpson up front. If he finds that form again, QPR could push for the play-offs.

He's had a pretty good pre season aswell.

He's a good player, one of those players that won't do anything for 89 mins, but then produces one piece of magic to score/set up a goal.

he is a quality player ... last year with QPR he ripped loads of teams apart.

He's had a pretty good pre season aswell.

He's a good player, one of those players that won't do anything for 89 mins, but then produces one piece of magic to score/set up a goal.

That's what I was saying. If Spurs were in Europe and needed some creativity.. if they brought him on he's the sort of player that could make something from nothing. Only thing about him that makes him not fulfil his potential is his attitude. He is a selfish player, and I think 'Arry could have sorted him out and turned him into a real quality player.

I think that if he can get out of this selfish play when on the ball,he will become a valuable asset for us.

Good player and hopefully going to take us up there after we bag a couple more signings.

Surprised by this. Great signing for the R's. Spurs have a lot of players in this position so I don't think it will impact them too much.

Spurs already have Dos Santos & Modric as their creative talent

When I saw Tarabaat play last season at loftus road he was good to watch for the tricks but no real end product. Hasn't got the strength for the premiership but very good for QPR.

Quality Player

Wank Attitude.

Even though he is fantastic technically, we made the right decision, hes a spoilt little **** who thinks hes the best player in the world.

This could be why we sold him - “The big mistake was to sign for Tottenham and not go to another club when I first came over.”

and this... - “I hope to be playing for one of the top four in Spain next season — Real Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia or Sevilla. I have contact with good teams and I know that they want me. Now I just have to hope they can agree a deal with Tottenham.”

Well that didnt really work out :S. Can't understand why Barca didn't put a bid in XD

Oh well, have fun in the championship Taarabt XD

Good player.. I still think they lost out with Routledge though..

Taarbabt always scores banana shots on FM. :wub:

It was always on the cards since he played for them last season.

Very good player, but suspect attitude and very hard to fit into our system. He will do wonders somewhere in the future.

My Dad is over the moon. he is escatic with the signing. Good player, always looked like doing some special last season when i popped down the loftus road with him.

He does have unbeleivable talent, and will be a fantastic signing for QPR. What I can't understand is why Redknapp is selling young prospects like Taarabt, and keeps onto the likes of Bentley. I really don't trust him in the transfer market whatever people say.

Good little player, hope Qpr don't go up, so Brentford can play them next season in the championship :)

Back