QPR sign Spurs starlet

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 2K
Taarabt does not have the ability to be a top player at Tottenham or to shine at Premier League level. Those who are saying that they are suprised have obviously not seen him play. He is selfish on the ball, too lightweight and his attitude is appalling. Thats why Spurs have got rid of him. Harry must of seen enough of him not to play him regularly in the first team.

Taarabt is a complete *****, that is why he was sold.

He isn't a team player, he's extremely selfish on the ball, and we have more than enough players in midfield to make up for selling him.

Those of you making noise, calling this a bad decision; he wouldn't have contributed to our team at all. He hasn't been a true Spurs player for a long time.

Reminds me of Boateng in some ways when he was at Spurs; **** attitude and didn't play for the team.

Boateng played for the badge at Portsmouth but his attitude was still ****, leaving us for 3-4 months because of an 'ankle injury' that was a lie.

Taraabt will no doubt be very good for QPR but his attitude will take a while to change in my opinion.

Taarabt is a complete *****, that is why he was sold.

He isn't a team player, he's extremely selfish on the ball, and we have more than enough players in midfield to make up for selling him.

Those of you making noise, calling this a bad decision; he wouldn't have contributed to our team at all. He hasn't been a true Spurs player for a long time.

Still he is what 21? He has massive of potential, If warnock gets his attidude in the right place, he could potentially be worth 10-15million in 4 or 5 seasons time. He has the ablity to play in the Prem and the potential to play at the very top. I would of though spurs would of loaned him out.

Back