lja14

Reaction score
Just started up a game as QPR, starting budget 3.5 million to avoid relegation.

I play 4-2-3-1 with winger and inside forward, there is a fair bit of dead wood that is hard to get rid of IMO as they have only just been brought to the club, im playing DJ Campbell up front poacher and have brought in Macheda in on loan as back up, other signings were lallana (sp) and bridge on loan, January window brought in Catala 500k, Trochowski 1.2m and Hargreaves 500k

Starting line up is

GK Kenny/Cerney
FB (defend)Young/Orr
CB (Stopper) Connolly/Gabbidon
CB (Cover) Ferdinand/Catala
WB (Support) Traore/Bridge
CM (BWM Defend) Derry/Barton
CM (DLP Support) Faurlin/Buzsaky/Dyer
RW(Winger Attack) Wright-phillips/Smith
AMC (AP Attack) Taarbat/Lallana/Dyer
LW (Inside Forward) Trochowski/Lallana
CF(Poacher) Campbell/Macheda

The rest are either in reserves or been sold, brought in Hargreaves as transfer listed but got injured 1st game for 4 months

Team took a while to settle and find form as a lot of players just joined the club, defiantly the case with SWP but he has hit form come January

Half way the Jan 1st season 2 million to spend but think im gonna save it, Campbell, Tarbaat and Faurlin all top performers and Connolly looks like he could be a top defender, Trochowski has hit the ground running aswell

Currently sitting 9th hoping for top half finish

Anyone else playing ??

I gor tevez on last day of transfer (aug31) weve had some fair results currently 8th in the table mid december - best score in the leauge was beating newcastle 6-3 beat liverpool 3-1 as well and 3-0 against chelsea in the quarter finals of the carling cup
but chelsea beat me 5-3 at home and mancity 4-0

You in the 1st season ??

How the **** you get tevez ???

City released him on a free transfer and i kept entering negotians and his agent was havent any off it on the final transfer day i again tried to get him and offered the 97 ,000 id be offering all the way through and his agent agreed

Finished my 1st season over the weekend, managed to finished 7th which I was well happy with, got manager of the year aswell

DJ Campbell managed to bag 21 goals in the league

Disappointed with the players I could attract coming into the new season, back end of last the likes of tevez were interested in joining me but come the start of the new season Kyle walker wouldn’t discuss a contract with me but happily sign for Birmingham who had just been promoted, with a starting budget of 7 million stretched up to 19 million with sales and a lot of dead wood being realised.

Brought in martin Olsen from Blackburn 7m, Gary Hooper 6m, Bentley loan, savic loan, Gargano 700k, David James as back up keeper and fontas on a free from Barcelona,

Started great this season 2 games and 2 wins, 1st win was away to Chelsea 1- 0 they got a player sent off after 5 him and taarbat scored from the spot, he doesn’t miss form 12 yards, not bad seeing as they beat me 7-1 last time round!! and a home win against villa

Here is how my team looks for 2nd season

GK Kenny/James
FB (defend)Orr/Young
CB (Stopper) Savic/Connolly
CB (Cover) Ferdinand/Fontas
WB (Support) Olsen/Traore
CM (BWM Defend) Hargreaves/Barton/Derry
CM (DLP Support) Faurlin/Gargano/Barton
RW(Winger Attack) Wright-phillips/Bentley
AMC (AP Attack) Taarbat/Buzsaky
LW (Inside Forward) Trochowski/Lallana
CF(Poacher) Campbell/Hooper

Really need a keeper but only have 3 million left
Any ideas ??

Really need a keeper but only have 3 million left
Any ideas ??

I managed to get Ter Stegen in my first January transfer window for 8m, now in 2016 and he average rating of 7.30 towards the end of the season and has been the past few, depending on his worth in your game atm then will probably be too exspensive.