Frank5872

Reaction score
In thread I am going to post my journey as manager of QPR.

The West Ham era

The only thing I got during my time at West Ham was my senior debut but was never made captain, I never won a trophy. So I am not going to say more about this time of my career.

The best part of my career- The Chelsea Era

View attachment 177541
In my first season at Chelsea we came runners up and I only got one goal and played 35 games. I thought things can't get any worse than this. In my second season we did the triple- the Community Shield, the Capital One Cup and the Premier League. In this season I scored 8 goals, the highest I ever scored in one season, in 28 games. In the community shield I came on in the 74th but didn't make an effect.i I played the majority of the cup final and assisted Liverpools own goal. We won lots of other trophies until I left the club to Liverpool and a few years later I retired as I wasn't getting played.

Franks meets the media

View attachment 177510
Journalist: You stand here unveiled as the new QPR manager. How are you feeling?
Franks: It is a wonderful feeling to get your first job.
Journalist: Do you think the expectations are fair for the season?
Franks: Yes, the club has amazing stature and we should be in the Premier League.
Journalist: QPR have being on a downward curve ever since winning the championship under Neil Warnock. Do you think you can get things going back up again?
Franks: All it takes is one event to make something happen. So hopefully yes I can.
Journalist: How do you rate your chances at going to straight back up to the Premier League.
Franks: Yes, we certainly can.

Preseason

View attachment 177112
Goalscorers: Austin, Philips
Not a good result at least we scored twice.
View attachment 177111
Goalscorers: None
No positives we should be beating these teams.
View attachment 177109
Our tour of Austria didn't go as planned expected two wins got two losses.
View attachment 177107
Goalscorers: Faurlin,Austin
Oh, losing 4-2 to a Ligue 2 team is unacceptable.
View attachment 177106
Yay, a clean sheet!

Not the preseason I was hoping for let's hope we can perform better in the league.

Transfers

View attachment 176664
The major transfer was Matt Philips out to Watford for around 10 million. I didn't want to sell him but he kept on complaining so I decided to get rid of him.
View attachment 176662
Saw him while looking at transfer listed players and thought he was a cheap replacement for Philips. He can play everywhere in the attack and has good stats for an attacking winger or a supporting winger. Also he hasn't reached his peak and has no cons.
View attachment 176652
The media described this a coup for the club. I think Gayle is an amazing player and don't understand how we got him and he still has room to improve.

Deadline day

Screenshot coming soon.
Signed Walters for around 1 million after his agent offered him to me hopefully he can perform for a season or two.
Screenshot coming soon.
my director of football bought Perraria on loan I will probably bring him off the bench most weeks.