Reaction score
This is a QPR story. My aim is to have European football within 3 years. As you all know money should not be an issue with QPR so basically I must just buy the right players and use the correct tactics and I should be fine. If you're wondering about the title, its latin. If roughly translates into ''success through persistence''. Thought it might be a nice touch. I already have two months played, I will post screenshots of my transfers,tactics and starting XI straight away. I will be posting my results quite often, 2 month updates everytime. So thats it really, wish me luck and I hope you guys follow
Thanks
Tommy;)

Last edited:
looks like Prosperity through Perserverance, which is like Success through Patience :p Good luck anyway mate :)

Just looked up my mini-Latin dictionary, it's literal translation is "Success Through Persistence" :p

Haha :p It's basically just looking at the words and, if you can recognise two of them, you can work out the sentence :p

August and September Results

Coca Cola Championship
QPR 2-0 Blackpool
Smolarek 35
Campbell 39

League Cup, 1st Round
Brentford 1-2 QPR
McDonald 15-------Ephraim 32,76

Coca Cola Championship
Plymouth 2-3 QPR
Fallon 29,40-----Buzsáky 34
------Watson 38
------Smolarek 84

Bristol City 2-1 QPR
Fabio 69(p),95(p) -------Ephraim 38

QPR 1-0 Nottm Forest
Codrea 84(p)

League Cup, 2nd Round
Oldham 1-2 QPR (aet)
Worthington 33 ---- Connolly 67
-------- Lee OG 104

Coca Cola Championship
Scunthorpe 1-2 QPR
Hayes 2 ------------- Codrea 67(p)
------------- Rowlands 91

QPR 1-2 Peterborough
Hall 23 ------ McLean 6,16

QPR 1-0 Crystal Palace
Codrea 78

Cardiff 1-1 QPR
Mc Cormack 95 ---- Smolarek 4

League Cup, 3rd Round
Bristol City 0-2 QPR
Smolarek 46, 49

Coca Cola Championship
QPR 4-0 Barnsley
Codrea 9
Routledge 19
Rowlands 26
Taarabt 56

just a tip, id change the lining of the scorers, i got confused reading it, but a great start, hopefully annan will justify that price tag lad

anthony annan is a brilliant signing mate, i hope you do well (A)

End of September Summary:

• Quite happy with the pre-season results. Especially happy with Ephraim, Routledge and Smolarek who netted 11 goals between them.

• As for my signings, Im quite happy with my dealings. Especially Smolarek and Campbell. Annan wa quite an expensive transfer but he makes a perfect box to box.
  • Cook and Campbell are my only long term injuries, they are both expected to be back for January.

Best Player so far- Has to be Codrea
Best performance- The draw away to Cardiff, we deserved a win, just got unlucky
Worst- The loss at home to Peterborough was a low point, that and losing to our rivals, Bristol

If you want European Football in 3 seasons, you need a solid top half finish in the second for the money more than anything, a very good run in cups as well.

Then on your third season you should make your expectations contientental and buy quality players with a good transfer budget.

If you want European Football in 3 seasons, you need a solid top half finish in the second for the money more than anything, a very good run in cups as well.

Then on your third season you should make your expectations contientental and buy quality players with a good transfer budget.

Thats the plan mate
I think I get £20m if I reach the EPL, i.e to avoid relegation
Its do-able

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

Updates comming this evening guys, October and November that is
I have three exams today so im busy busy busy
Thanks for the support

Doing well mate but robert lewandowski has dne wonders for my qpr team

sorry for the delay fellas, my scorers will be written in blue:p

October Results
Coca Cola Championship
Swansea 1-2 QPR
Lopez 30 ----- Annan 18, Buszáky 70

QPR 1-2 PNE
Smolarek 24 ----- Ngog 17,32

QPR 4-3 Reading
Smolarek 20,32 ------ Hunt 26,45
Annan 54,84 ------- Howard 52
------------------------- Mills s.o. 93

Derby 1-1 QPR
Commons 17 ---- Buszáky 55
Keenan s.o. 91

League Cup 4th Round
QPR 2-1 Swansea
Codrea 13 ------ Sandberg 63
Rowlands 60

Coca Cola Championship
QPR 2-2 Leicester
Watson 22 ------ Shorey OG 31
Buzsáky 33 ----- Alberti OG 83

November Results
Coca Cola Championship
Sheffield Wed 0-2 QPR
Routledge 2
Smolarek 58

Doncaster 3-0 QPR
Skacel 18,46
Heffenan 31(p)

QPR 1-1 Coventry
Smolarek 42 ----- Morrison 20

Additional comments......
  • Obviously not a great three games in November. The match against Doncaster was a paticular low point
  • Concending two OGs against Leicester was not pleasant, considering the last one was a 35 yrd back-pass that looped over the keeper
  • Satisfied with Annan and Smolarek's performances
  • I need to start scoring more and conceding less as my GD is only +8, the defeat at home to PNE was one of the low points
  • Im in the 1/4 Finals of the League Cup playing Aston Villa away
  • I drew Stafford in the FA Cup, at home

good luck mate, on my koln story codrea has been pretty poor, what do u instrruct him?

Advanced playmaker
He has some savage technical stats, i.e FK and corners

This is how things look at the start of December

Last edited:
Can we see a screenie of the league table mate? Cheers.

Thanks mate see your doing pretty well. Keep it up. :)

good start here mr hayes, annan is looking good, its a shame he flopped for my stoke team, was do angry with him, diego arismendi replaced him half way through the season, anyway good luck in that promotion push