SuperMikey

Reaction score
Sorry - I know there's a thread about QPR every 5 seconds on these forums, but I need some advice on who to sign. I'm going to clear out most of my squad, keeping about 10 players, and boost my squad so that we can challenge for the CCC title in our first season. Oh, playing with 9.1 database too, because I don't like the 9.3 one and I want Mascio!

So, who do I sign? I'm going to keep:

GK - Cerny, Crowther
DEF - Hall, Connolly, Ramage, Delaney, Oastler
MID - Buszaky, Rowlands, Alberti, Parejo, Ledesma
ATT - Balanta, Vine

I'm definately going to sign Masilela, Morton and Mascio (because I always sign them), but who else should I go for? Nobody too expensive such as Doyle because I need to rebuild a whole squad, but good enough quality to help me get promoted.

Thanks!

Humberto Suazo is a must buy to play upfront with Balanta.

I usually sign Appiah ... don't you begin with Tommasi for DM he's quality.

Appiah asks for gargantuan wages though, and he's got some illness at the moment so he's not going to be fit for another 2 months or something...

Oh yeah, forgot Tommasi, he's great. Need to work on his stamina though...

I've just found a little trick, if you take control of a club at the start of the game and then retire immediately, start a new user and take control of the club, they give you more transfer money...sweet! Unfortunately, it doesn't stack so i've actually ended up with less money than I would've started with...haha!

Is Ledesma the winger ? He did quality for me. Don't you have Lee Cook too? He usually does well.

The main areas i found to be weak were the defense and 1 striker. Try Carlos Tordoya for defense and Go for a big defender to compliment him.

Also if you can get Goosens he is class at Championship level.

Edit - If you can get these then get them too:

Sneiderlein
Skjelbred
Celso Borges - 3rd Season at Barca on mine keeping Iniesta out their team.
Humberto Suazo
Lewandowski
Tales
Enyeama
urrrm ...
Krivets