Kurt1212

Reaction score
I'm going to start a season with QPR, with the transfer updates.

Anyone with good knowledge of the game/QPR, what are the strong points of the team? What do I need to improve? Where should I aim to finish in the league? Who should I sign? All of that stuff, ty.

Should I avoid relegation or go for mid table? (15.5m or 20.5m)

Last edited:
I'm not sure about the budget of QPR but try and not to spend, spend, spend, especially big wages because as far as I know, QPR do not have a sugar daddy so they wont keep pumping money into the club. The chairman could also pull out of the financial backing after a year or 2 which would leave you with huge wages to pay.

Season expectation, I would say avoid relegation, since thats what most promoted teams want to achieve. If you feel confident go for a mid table finish, but failing to do this could result in the chairman being unhappy with you.

Scout players, download a shortlist of wonderkids from here and try and sign a few of them up early on into your career. They wont cost you big on wages and plus you could loan them out to get first team experience. Overal, within a few seasons, you should be able to consistantly maintain a midtable at least and then push on from there. A good cup run would also be benefitial for you and for the club.

Good luck!

Im at Q.P.R but didnt join them until my 3rd season, before I took over they were 16th and then 17th, then for there 3rd season I got them right up to 7th and the league cup final. I cant really remember who starts off there but I'd just make sure you sure up your defence, and maybe look at Buonanotte, hes pretty cheap and low wages, he gets me around 15 to assists a season which isnt too bad.

Matthew Conelly is worth keeping as he turns into a quality CB about a year in. Same with Hogan Empherian, M/AM/RLC quality and will only get better.