joeysheader

Reaction score
I'm looking for a class 4231 tactic for my maiden season back in the premier league with leeds all tactics greatly welcome

Go with "Sir Goalalot". Arguably the #1 tactic to go with right now. I won the BPL with Swansea, and the champions league with Ajax; playing that tactic.

Steaton's invincible tactic is also top draw if you dont mind conceding a couple of goals, Sir Goalalot and Jassars Impossible are the best for me though along with Steatons

Steaton's invincible tactic is also top draw if you dont mind conceding a couple of goals, Sir Goalalot and Jassars Impossible are the best for me though along with Steatons
Is Jassars Impossible still good with the new patch and everything?

Is Jassars Impossible still good with the new patch and everything?

Sorry for the very late reply bro, moving house and what not.

Yeah I found it very good. Of course changes had to be made but nothing major. Just D-line as usual but I didnt follow his instructions I just waited to see how the opposition played and changed based on their style. Long balls deep line. Passing game high line. Just that basically and use team talks to their fullest. I recommend Raikans guide.
Steatons TA3 however I've been using lately and I must admit, its incredible. Cannot remember a better tactic in the game and have most definitely never used a better tactic on 14.3

Rigid attack mate it's not a 4-2-3-1 but a 4-1-4-1 I have used this for 4 seasons now it's an absolute beast for me it obviously has 4 defenders a bwm in the cm position an atmr/l and an advance playmaker and shadow striker then the false9 I chose it as I found the 4-2-3-1 tactics get found out rather quick but at least have a look at this it's on the second page of the share and download tactics page called rigid attack by gobBluthjd

Rigid attack mate it's not a 4-2-3-1 but a 4-1-4-1 I have used this for 4 seasons now it's an absolute beast for me it obviously has 4 defenders a bwm in the cm position an atmr/l and an advance playmaker and shadow striker then the false9 I chose it as I found the 4-2-3-1 tactics get found out rather quick but at least have a look at this it's on the second page of the share and download tactics page called rigid attack by gobBluthjd
Cheers leeroy shall have a look buddy