Quality All Round Winger

Finn

Reaction score
I need a quality winger that can play on both sides!
After selling Ronaldo and Park with Man Utd I haven't got very many options on either wing!

For many reasons! One he wanted to leave. Two I wanted to sign Vela. Three I got 55 million!

Sam raises a real point, unless you got like 100mill i wouldnt of even considered it, the likes of messi are pretty handy, but you just got rid of the best right mid in game so im struggling :S

He wanted to leave though and he was getting annoying about it it! I both regret it and am happy about it! I am top of the Prem by 11 points without him!
I was going to sign Balotelli for 21 mill but he rejected the contract because he wanted to stay at Inter! I have 23 mill to spend!
Any idea's?

Luka Modric is quality, bentley isnt bad either, excellent at set pieces

55m is nothing really, but hey its done now. what year are you in? try sending scouts out for the positions you need cos there may be some decent regens you could discover.

Thanks Keithpy I'll check them out!
Yeah i'll try scouting out some players! I'm only in Feb 2009 on this game!

Anyway erm i would sign the one the only Ribery, he might not go for 23 million if he doesn't try Matias Fernandez or David Bentley, for speed Shaun Wright Phillips.

you sell ronaldo,you are crazy,sign messi or arshavin!

I agree it was a bad sale but he wanted to leave!

Srna is an amazing right midfielder and is versatile. about 17m

I need a quality winger that can play on both sides!
After selling Ronaldo and Park with Man Utd I haven't got very many options on either wing!

Now Im 4th season with Man Utd and I also was sold Ronaldo to Real Madrid for 70millions euro. By sold him, I bought Messi. He scores more than Ronaldo. And his partner is Balotelli. Finn, you must buy Balotelli because his freekicks is amazing. Messi and Balotelli have done a good job for me.

You can check out Juan Manuel Vargas. Vela is good player, I think.
You also try sign Walcott.

finn you did the right thing mate, since u got 55m just spend on a left winger and a right winger?

Thanks guys, I had agreed with Inter to sign Balotelli for 23 million but he didn't want to move! I have signed Henri Saviet (Probably spelled wrong) who can play both wings, centre attacking and striker!

Tranquillo Barnetta for a mid tabled side and Franck Ribery for United

Real Madrid offered me over 70 million for Ronaldo but I said no. But Ashley Young is very good player and he is English. I am Liverpool now and I got him for 15 million plus Yossi Benayoun on the first season. The fans voted him as the Player of the year on second season.