u shud set chiellini as stopper becuz of his great agression and set him to challlenge keeper

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

thanks mate

Hi mate I have Chiellini but he hasnt been playing well, poor morale at the moment...

I got him originally as I know how good he is supposed to be on the game and his stats are great.

LoL you have Chellini then what more you want?? Give him some time and use corner tactic with him. HE IS JUST TOO GOOD!! My 80 mn offer for him in my pool save was rejected!! :(

Anyone else thought this was a CD recommendation thread?

But yeah, Thiago Silva - Beast.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

im new how to quote

Click the quote button ;)

LoL you have Chellini then what more you want?? Give him some time and use corner tactic with him. HE IS JUST TOO GOOD!! My 80 mn offer for him in my pool save was rejected!! :(

Nice one mate will try this and maybe give him a bit more time... lol

Anyone have an opinion on whether to play schweitinzger or macherano in CDM position?

mascherano anchorman
schweinsteiger deep lying playmaker support passing style long through ball often

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Anyone have an opinion on whether to play schweitinzger or macherano in CDM position?

try quoting

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

lol i though thiago silva is ****

Mascherano offcourse!!

play him as Anchor man or Deep lying play maker!! ;)

mascherano anchorman
schweinsteiger deep lying playmaker support passing style long through ball often

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------[/COLOR]

try quoting

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------[/COLOR]

lol i though thiago silva is ****

Yeah I have a combination of ozil, pasture or thomas muller in the position you suggest schweitinger to play... and have wilshere on the bench with ramsey... so maybe sell the german and get the argentinian then?

My side btw:

GK: Akinkeev
LB: Bale/Lahm
CD: Sakho
CD: Chiellini
RB: Maicon
CDM: schweitinger
CM: Ozil
CM: Pastore
RAW: higuain
LAW: thomas muller
ST: Dzeko/Aguero

Any tips on team to make stronger guys?

Yeah I have a combination of ozil, pasture or thomas muller in the position you suggest schweitinger to play... and have wilshere on the bench with ramsey... so maybe sell the german and get the argentinian then?

My side btw:

GK: Akinkeev
LB: Bale/Lahm
CD: Sakho
CD: Chiellini
RB: Maicon
CDM: schweitinger
CM: Ozil
CM: Pastore
RAW: higuain
LAW: thomas muller
ST: Dzeko/Aguero

Any tips on team to make stronger guys?

LoL you only need Cheryl Cole. LoL

It is JUST PERFECT!! i assume you have used editor for this or you are playing as man city!!

LoL you only need Cheryl Cole. LoL

It is JUST PERFECT!! i assume you have used editor for this or you are playing as man city!!

Yep editor is my best friend LOL

Playing as cardiff city in championship aiming for promotion and then set the premiership alight...

I regret not taking mascherano on board thou... and maybe iniesta instead of ozil or pastore?

What do you think matey?

ps. anyone I have missed out that could improve the squad do you think... I want to stay away from the likes of messi, ronaldo etc thou....

Yep editor is my best friend LOL

Playing as cardiff city in championship aiming for promotion and then set the premiership alight...

I regret not taking mascherano on board thou... and maybe iniesta instead of ozil or pastore?

What do you think matey?

ps. anyone I have missed out that could improve the squad do you think... I want to stay away from the likes of messi, ronaldo etc thou....

LoL no fun from editor!!

editor. OK.
buy
Adler
Maicon - Vidic - Pique - Coentrao
Messi - Pastore - Mascherano - C.Ronaldo
Villa - Rooney​
Problem solved. :)

***!!!!freaking unbelievable amauri cant score a single fuking goal