Quality cheap signings for rangers

jgray753

Reaction score
Does anyone know cheap signings that will be good enough for rangers

particurally in midfield, but would also like to add a striker to the force

Damien Plessis (DM) could be avalible from Liverpool for a small fee of £1.5m

would like to add a strrong defender left back as well as papac has left

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

would like to bring in a good keeper for back up to mcgregor after shifting off alexander

Midfield? Box to Box players? Wingers? and at left back Dodo should be good. :) for about 3m.

try for Mikael Dorsin for left back and also Vincent Enyeama for goalkeeper

i need a quality winger to put davis and thomson in the middle

david templeton from hearts is good average rating was 7.77 or there abouts in an old save

Try Coentrao mate you can get him for around 3m aswell. hes good.

dodo is on loan at corinthians
any other suggestions? desperately need a left back before the season starts

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

hes on loan at sunderland

Dorsin is an attacking left back who you can get for around 2 - 3m i guess. Hes an option. Knut Olav Rindarøy is also another option for around 2m. Good luck

For striker, try for Martin Palermo. He's 34 so you'll only get one good season, but he's been doing a **** of a good job so far on my Villa save. I picked him up for 8 mil AUD, but you might be able to pick him up even cheaper.

- 28 apps
- 17 goals
- 17 assists
- 6 MOTM
- 7.79 average rating

As I said, he's been doing well. If you could sign him, he'd be excellent for a season, then you could try and persuade him to go straight into coaching sometime the next year. So you get a good season, and a coach. :p

Well, there's this 20 year old left winger Edgar Prib. You can get him for 2 milliona and he's a wonderkid. You can also try Di Maria from Benfica. He's not bad and you can get for 4 million tops.

And there's always David Beckham, but only if you are completely desperate. You can get him on a free transfer, but that will always depend on his salary.8-|